Raw, Smackdown, and ECW Saves

Alright, so the moment that most have been waiting for has arrived. After... minutes :D of grueling work finding 23 Raw Superstars on saves ranging from CAW greats like WolfgangJT, Zurick, STG, CaptainCawisma to Diva Masterminds like Sergio; From Saves as extreme as the Mick Foley save to ones as sophomoric as Wolf, Zur, STG, and Serg's DX save. Ones that took a handful of people and made them into one save spanning both shows, to different formulas and tweaks around the website, from the pits of Ozark, Missouri comes the first part of what will become a line of saves that one would hope would rock everyone's socks... on!

I have put more time into codes than I have into CAWs, fine tuning everything. I have been so upset with the way someone looks that I went in and changed the shade of a single layer by one notch. Many of these CAWs have been modified from their previous state, only to go back, but for a save that compiles all that Raw is, I think it's a pretty damn good one.

The save features an array of Raw Talent ranging from everyone's favorite teacher, Matt Striker, to Eugene's best friend, the All-American "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. It features Stables upon stables, 12 if I'm not mistaken. However, I forgot about making the shows until after I pulled it from the stick, so that's gonna be a tad bit of a downer. The save features are as follows:

WWE Raw Superstars:[list=1]
[*]Armando Alejandro Estrada (Formula found in a Forum, not mine)
[*]Beth Phoenix (Credit to Me)
[*]Candice Michelle (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Charlie Haas (Credit partially to me. Facial hair idea credit to TakerMysterio619)
[*]Edge (Credit to Destrucktor)
[*]Jim Duggan (Credit to Me)
[*]John Cena (Credit to AntDaGamer for the beginning. Morphing/Attire changes by myself)
[*]Johnny (Credit to myself)
[*]Johnny Nitro (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Kane (Credit to Wolfgang, Zurick, and STG. Modified by myself. Side Note: Just realized I forgot to Layer Move the top X's)
[*]Kenny (Credit on face/hacks to Captain Cawisma. Attire by me)
[*]Lance Cade (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Lita (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Maria (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Matt Striker (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Melina (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Mick Foley (Credit to Destrucktor)
[*]Mickie James (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Mikey (Credit to CaptainCawisma for the face. Changes by me done on attire, body morphings)
[*]Mitch (Credit to myself)
[*]Mr. McMahon (Credit to WolfgangJT, Zurick, and STG)
[*]Nicky (Credit to myself partially, face morph by chrismiavia)
[*]Shane McMahon (Credit to WolfgangJT, Zurick, and STG)
[*]Shawn Michaels (Credit to WolfgangJT, Zurick, and STG)
[*]Trevor Murdoch (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Triple H (Credit to WolfgangJT, Zurick, and STG)
[*]Umaga (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Val Venis (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Victoria (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Viscera (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[/list]The following hacks have been applied by myself. (*= Once game loads, load the Game Data manually; **= Moved to Smackdown due to ECW and Smackdown tapings taking place together. ECW save will explain this more in depth; ***= Moveset Modifiers -- Don't enter these moves in CAM or else the game will freeze)

Name/HUD Name Modifiers*[list]
[*]J. B. Layfield has been renamed JBL
[*]Khosrow Daivari has been renamed Daivari
[*]Robert Conway has been renamed Rob Conway
[*]Sylvain Grenier has been renamed Sylvan
[*]Sylvain Grenier's HUD has been renamed Sylvan
[/list]Exhibition Show Modifiers*[list]
[*]Kurt Angle Moved to Smackdown**
[*]Big Show moved to Smackdown**
[*]Rob Van Dam moved to Smackdown**
[*]Randy Orton moved to Raw
[*]Hulk Hogan moved to Raw
[*]The Rock moved to Raw
[*]Steve Austin moved to Raw
[*]Chavo Guerrero moved to Smackdown
[*]Eddie Guerrero shown with Legend Status
[*]The Hurricane moved to Smackdown
[/list]Selection List Modifiers*[list]
[*]The Rock moved between Rob Van Dam and Scotty 2 Hotty
[*]Steve Austin moved between Spike Dudley and Steven Richards
[*]Hulk Hogan moved between Heidenreich and The Hurricane
[*]Daivari moved between Christian and Danny Basham
[*]Rob Conway moved between Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam
[/list]Call Name Modifiers (CAWs)[list]
[*]CAW 4 - Charlie Haas
[*]CAW 5 - Edge
[*]CAW 7 - John Cena
[*]CAW 10 - Kane
[*]CAW 24 - Shawn Michaels
[*]CAW 26 - Triple H
[/list]Moveset Modifiers***[list]
[*]Kurt Angle - Rear Grapple Left + O - Angle Slam 1
[*]Kurt Angle - Dash Rear Technique - Angle Slam 2
[*]Chris Benoit - Dash Counter Left/Right + O - Crippler Crossface
[*]Chris Benoit - Dash Counter Up/Down + O - Walls of Jericho 1
[*]Randy Orton - Running Grapple Up + O - RKO
[*]John Cena (CAW 7) - Dash Counter + O - FU2
[/list]Layer ID Modifiers for:[list]
[*]Charlie Haas
[*]Edge
[*]John Cena
[*]Johnny Nitro
[*]Kane
[*]Kenny
[*]Lance Cade
[*]Mick Foley
[*]Mikey
[*]Mr. McMahon
[*]Shane McMahon
[*]Shawn Michaels
[*]Trevor Murdoch (Not 100% sure on this)
[*]Umaga
[*]Viscera (Again, not 100% on this or not)
[/list]Layer Movement Modifiers for a few different guys.

Transparancy Modifiers for:[list]
[*]Triple H
[*]Shawn Michaels
[*]Lance Cade
[*]Val Venis
[*]Charlie Haas
[*]Johnny Nitro (Not 100% sure on him, either)
[/list]Alright, so with that out of the way, here are the links to download. I didn't do any MegaUpload, or PutYourFile, or any of that. I uploaded them to my direct web site, which if anyone is wondering, has been in works for a while, but I kinda stopped with it a while ago. The NTSC regions should work great, I'm not sure about the PAL regions, as I needed some files to upate for PS2sidc.

Here are the links; Spunk is working on pictures right now.

AR Max (.max):
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/NTSC/Raw%20Main%20Update.max"]NTSC[/url]
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/PAL/Raw%20Main%20Update.max"]PAL[/url]

Codebreaker (.cbs):
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/NTSC/Raw%20Main%20Update.cbs"]NTSC[/url]
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/PAL/Raw%20Main%20Update.cbs"]PAL[/url]

Shark-Port2 (.sps):
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/NTSC/Raw%20Main%20Update.sps"]NTSC[/url]
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/PAL/Raw%20Main%20Update.sps"]PAL[/url]

X-Port (.xps):
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/NTSC/Raw%20Main%20Update.xps"]NTSC[/url]
[url="http://www.freewebs.com/wweannihilation/SDvR%5FSaves/PAL/Raw%20Main%20Update.xps"]PAL[/url]

*QUICK EDIT* All the links should be 100% working now. When I originally posted them, I couldn't find my PS2sidc program, so I attempted to "convert" using PS2 Save builder. I ended up, however, finding the program installed, converted the .xps to PAL, and converted the rest from .xps to the other formats. Hope they work for everyone now.

[quote name='Fragility' post='216933' date='Jun 4 2006, 06:06 AM']Alright, so I've been working on some saves for a while now, and with the roster continuously changing, it seems now like it might be fairly steady.

I have a few I'm working on right now, and have been, as I said, for a while. However, the roster has changed up a bit than what was previously put. I will post each individual roster, along with credit to whom the CAW will go to. The Raw Roster will be the first I'm going to work on, followed by the Smackdown, ECW, then an overflow or two that will include a few of the people from the previous 3 saves, just in different attires. Here are the rosters:[list=1]
[*]Armando Alejandro Estrada (Credit to Chuck, modifications by myself)
[*]Beth Phoenix (Credit to myself. Preview will be up shortly)
[*]Big Show (Credit to WolfgangJT, Zurick, and STG. From World Tour Save)
[*]Candice Michelle (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Charlie Haas (Credit to TakerMysterio619. Modifications by myself)
[*]Edge (Credit to Destruktor. From Foley save. Rated R Attire)
[*]Goldust (Credit to CaptainCawisma. From WWE Save v2)
[*]John Cena (Credit on the face and body morphings will be to Arend. Attire will be a minor work by myself. Updated Hustle Loyalty Respect type attire)
[*]Johnny (Credit to chrismiavia on face. Attire by myself)
[*]Johnny Nitro (Credit to CaptainCawisma, from WWE Save v2)
[*]Kenny (Credit to CaptainCawisma. Updates by myself)
[*]Lance Cade (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Lita (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Maria (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Matt Striker (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Melina (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Mick Foley (Credit to Destruktor. From Foley save)
[*]Mickie James (Credit to Sergio517. Attire changes by myself)
[*]Mikey (Credit to CaptainCawisma. Attire updates by me)
[*]Mitch (Credit to chrismiavia for face. Attire by myself)
[*]Mr. McMahon (Credit to WolfgangJT and Zurick. Wrestling Attire)
[*]Nicky (Credit to chrismiavia for face, attire by me)
[*]Shawn Michaels (Credit to WolfgangJT and Zurick)
[*]The Rock (Credit to WolfgangJT and Zurick. Updated tattoo, and minor changes by myself)
[*]Trevor Murdoch (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Triple H (Credit to WolfgangJT and Zurick)
[*]Umaga (Credit to CaptainCawisma. Updated face paint by myself)
[*]Val Venis (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[*]Victoria (Credit to Sergio517)
[*]Viscera (Credit to CaptainCawisma)
[/list]So, with the Raw roster, there will be some extras included, as well. The extras are as follows:[list]
[*]Christian, Chris Jericho, Heidenreich, Muhammed Hassan, Christy Hemme, Joy Giovanni, Mark Jindrak, Orlando Jordan, Spike Dudley, The Hurricane, and Tajiri will be removed from the selection list
[*]Tag Teams/Stables will consist of: Carribbean Connection (Umaga and Estrada. Names what I came up with), Goldust and Snitsky, Nitro and Melina, Edge and Foley, Spirit Squad, Cade and Murdoch, V-Squared (Venis and Viscera), and 2 teams of divas to be named later, one consisting of Trish, Beth, and Torrie with the other being Candice Michelle, Victoria, and Mickie James
[*]Numerous creations will have Layer ID Modifiers, Layer Movement Modifiers, and Right/Left modifiers
[*]Hulk Hogan and Stone Cold moved from legends to active roster, and placed between Eugene and JBL (Hogan), and Snitsky and Steven Richards (Austin). These moves will take place before I remove certain people from the game.
[*]Updated Champions, along with a few Create-A-PayPerView, which will consist of recent raws, more or less. For those who can hack, will be pretty fun, cuz I'll have the 2 on 5 and 1 on 5 matches, along with the Spirit Jack match from Raw on 5-29.
[*]Popularity Modifiers for GM mode
[*]Show Modifiers for GM mode, meaning you will start up with a guaranteed Raw Roster, and you won't be able to lose it. Unless you don't load the game data when you start the game.
[*]Moveset modifiers for John Cena, and most likely a few others, but my mind has officially gone blank.
[*]The in-game Mr. McMahon will be selectable for the sheer purpose of having a suited Vince in the game. Will have to load game data for this, as well.
[*]All Legends, Arenas, Trophies, and Locker Room items will be unlocked
[/list]The Smackdown and ECW saves will be coming shortly, as well. The first one I'm going to work up will be the Raw, and afterwards, the SD roster will be posted, SD save done, followed by the same process with ECW. On the ECW guys, since at the moment Vince is calling for the ECW show to be taped prior/post-Smackdown, they will be shown as Smackdown superstars. All titles will be worked up, as well, and by time the ECW save comes out, there will be a few ECW shows up, so I'll have some stuff there.

The expected release date of the Raw save will be Tuesday, June 27th, 2006. This is so that I can find out exactly what happens at Vengeance, and I was going to make it for the 26th, but I could also post a post-Vengeance Raw show on the save, as well. Pictures will be up just as soon as i can get them. I'm actually looking into a cap card right now, so hopefully.

On a side-note. If you play SD vs Raw 2006 online, look for me. My name is Fragility2.0, and I can show you a couple of people I'm working up right now. The Beth has gotten pretty good reviews. One person rated 8.8-9.3/10, said theres not really a lot bad with her, but the face morphings I had didn't catch her "Ugliness". AntDaGamer gave me a 9/10, saying the attire looks good, the only thing he doesn't like about her is her face. It doesn't seem right. So, I'll be working on the face.[/quote]

very nice. if your online consider hooking up with the ewcf. check the thread in the svr chat section

@scotty: I'm gonna try to find someone with a cap card, or get one myself, so that I have the ability to post pictures to the save. With Wolfgang, Zurick, and STG releasing the WT today, that's gonna help out a little bit, cuz it'll give me the Show and Rock I was gonna put on there, I will just need to move the Rock's tattoo and make it more current. Thanks for the good feeback, guys.

[quote name='KissMyAsthma' post='219359' date='Jun 4 2006, 04:28 PM']I hope this comes out for NTSC PSP! Save looks great, man![/quote]

I'm gonna try to get with Teh Wuzzle* and see if he can convert it to PSP NTSC and PAL.

With the WT Save being released, I'm almost completely done with the save, just have a few more people, I think, to add to the game, and then it's time for the hacks, and waiting on the shows.

@patakku: The conversions are already going to be taken care of. I always convert from Max to Shark-Port, Codebreak and X-Port. Thanks for offering to convert though. Also, I stated that I would wait until after Vengenance, and I would have the CAPs starting at around Backlash, and going through to Vengeance.

@everyone: The current standings on the Raw save is going pretty good. I am currently almost done with all the CAWs, and I am unhappy with the Charlie Haas' that I have seen online, so I'm going to try to work one up, just have to wait till tonight to work on it, as I lent my cards to a buddy of mine. All that will be left on the Raw save after that will be applying the hacks, making the stables, starting the GM mode with the hacks with it, and creating the Pay-Per Views. Now, I stated before that I was going to be building up a Smackdown and ECW save as well, and right now I will post the Smackdown and ECW rosters I'm going to work up. Without further ado, here is the Smackdown roster:[list=1]
[*]Ashley Massaro
[*]Boogeyman
[*]Brian Kendrick
[*]Daivari (Manager Outfit)
[*]Finlay
[*]Funaki
[*]Gregory Helms
[*]Gunner Scott
[*]Hardcore Holly
[*]Jake Gymini
[*]Jamie Noble (New gimmick attire)
[*]Jesse Gymini
[*]Jillian
[*]Ken Kennedy
[*]Kid Kash (New gimmick attire)
[*]Lashley
[*]Mark Henry
[*]Matt Hardy
[*]Nunzio
[*]Paul Burchill
[*]Paul London
[*]Psicosis
[*]Rey Mysterio (Let me know what attire you would like, along with ref pics, and I'll work on it)
[*]Sharmell
[*]Simon Dean
[*]Super Crazy
[*]Tatanka
[*]The Great Khali
[*]Undertaker (updated attire)
[*]Vito
[/list]Now, looking at the roster, I know a lot of you are probably like "What?! No Joey Mercury?" And the reasoning behind it is the fact that he's off TV right now for reasons that I wish not to say, as it'd be considered a spoiler. Anyways, the stables will be pretty simple, there will be Kash/Noble, Mexicools, Kendrick/London, Khali/Henry/Daivari, Funaki/Scotty, the same applies to the Raw save as far as hacks, and this one will be released after I get done with the Raw CAWs, and most likely before Vengeance, since it won't take that long to get it worked up and all. Now, for the ECW save, that I know a lot of people are anticipating. Here is the roster, based on the current ECW signed roster. Currently, however, there are only 15 signed, so I'm going to attempt to work up a few former stars that there has supposedly been talk of contacting:[list=1]
[*]2 Cold Scorpio
[*]Axl Rotten
[*]Angel
[*]Balls Mahoney
[*]Blue Meanie
[*]C. W. Anderson
[*]Chris Candido
[*]Chris Chetti
[*]Danny Doring
[*]Dawn Marie Bytch
[*]DeVito
[*]Francine
[*]Ian Rotten
[*]Jazz
[*]Jerry Lynn
[*]Justin Credible
[*]Kurt Angle
[*]Lance Storm
[*]Mike Awesome
[*]Mikey Whipwreck
[*]Paul Heyman
[*]Roadkill/Amish Roadkill
[*]Rob Van Dam
[*]Sabu
[*]Sandman
[*]Terry Funk
[*]Tommy Dreamer
[*]Tony Mamaluke
[*]Vic Grimes
[/list]All of the ECW CAWs I'm going to attempt. With the feedback my Beth Phoenix has gotten online with SvR2006, I'm going to outstep my reach, and attempt my first few male CAWs. However, if they don't necessarilly pan out, I'll just get some saves with these people on them. Stables for ECW will include The Impact Players, Da Baldies, Ian and Axl Rotten, Doring and Roadkill, Sabu and RVD, and I'll probably run across another couple of Tag Teams/Stables to work up. This save will also include the ECW Heavyweight, TV, and Tag Team Championships, along with proper hacks, correct movesets, and popularity modifiers for GM mode, where ECW will take over the Smackdown Brand, since the tapings will be going on with Smackdown, based on current word from WWE, at this time.

I'm fixing to run to a few shops here in a bit, and if everything goes well, I'll be getting me a cap card today, or at least I'm going to look at a few, that way I'll be able to work up pictures. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

i respect ure hardwork, but for the Smackdown save, wonderin if ure gonna consider a kristal caw just becuz shes part of the women's division on Smackdown.

is the ECW save suppose to be an updated save?
cuz the updated version consists of:

Al Snow
Axl Rotten
Balls Mahoney
Big Show
CW Anderson
Danny Doring
Francine
Jazz
Justin Credible
Kurt Angle
Little Guido
Rob Van Dam
Sabu
Sandman
Stevie Richards
Tazz
Terry Funk
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Mamaluke

Yes, when all is said and done, Kristal will be on the/a save. Most likely, seeing as how Nunzio went to ECW, that will free up the space for her to go on the Smackdown save, but as of right now, I'm not sure as to whether I will have her on the main save, or a Smackdown Overflow. With Big Show hopping to ECW, that will free up a slot, and I'm going to look over the roster given for Raw, and see about working in Rory and Robbie McCallister, the Highlanders. They will be a little hard to work up, but all in all, shouldn't be too bad. My internet is currently down, and I'm at a library using theirs until Thursday, so when Thursday comes, I'll be able to update the lists more effectively, just going into my office to pop onto the site there.

Also, on a side note. Come Thursday evening, I will be going back online with SDvsRaw06. If anyone wants to see some of the people I have worked up for the ECW save (which will be limited to work by myself, seeing as how everyone knows how Wolf's Big Show and Angle looked, along with Destrucktor's Dreamer and Funk), then just let me know, drop a line in a pm or something. As of right now, on the ECW save, I have the following signed ECW Talent finished: Justin Credible, Sandman (he's actually about 70% done, worked on his tats, still have to tweak the face a bit.). As far as former talent, I have Lance Storm finished, and in my opinion, he looks pretty good.

The First overflow, and most likely save, released will be an ECW One Night Stand Save. Once I get Balls Mahoney, Fonzie, Tanaka, Sandman 100% and what not, I'll work up the ONS save, and release it in all formats and both regions. Sorry about being away from the forum for a few days, but with no internet, kinda cuts me outta this. Thursday evening, I will try to get some images of the current ECW guys I have on my spare card. See ya.

@mac: The amount of CAWs going into each save, no. The only way to combine the saves would be either on an overflow to do something like 15 Raw, 15 Smackdown, or for people who download the save to pick and choose who they want, and copy them over to one memory card. If enough people would like an overflow to be completely dedicated to a combined Raw/SD card, I will probably do that.

To any others. As I currently stand on the ECW save, I've started on Rob Van Dam. However, his attire from this past Sunday will be extremely tough to re-create. I will do something as similar to his ONS attire as I can get. I've got the basics, the green layers laid out, i have a few hacks I need to go ahead and apply, Layer ID hacks, and then I'll get started on the morphing. I think as far as face refs, I have some pretty good ones, as well as body refs.

The only people I'm seeing as trouble right now are Roadkill, Balls Mahoney, and Doring. Plus, the vampire guy from last nights show, which turned out to be Mordecai, I might have some trouble with, seeing as how I only got a side view of him. The overflow for ECW should be up within the next two weeks, as well as the Raw main save, due to the fact that the only ones I'm missing for that save right now is Charlie Haas, and I'm thinking about popping Lilian Garcia in there, as well. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be more than happy to hear them, seeing as how the lineups continue to change.

Yea, I just read that today. Alright, well, here's the deal, then. The updated save rosters for all 3 will be posted tomorrow, most likely before I go off to work. I'll check out the current WWE Roster for each brand, and work up a roster for each. The Raw save, as stated in one of the earlier posts, will still come after Vengeance, along with all CAP from Backlash till now. I am sure I can find someone to update each bit with, I mean geez, it can't be that hard, could it?

The Smackdown save will be dropping Kurt Angle and putting Kristal into the lineup. I'll print out some refs for her, and work one up. There is, however, some news regarding the ECW save, which will be posted in the next paragraph.

Alright, so here goes. Seeing as how ECW is what I'm working on right now, I've got one Overflow dedicated 100% to ECW ONS2. Meaning that it will include something like 24+ (I can't remember my exact figures at the moment) CAWs, along with the ECW ONS Pay-Per View laid out, having the Sandman/Eugene Segment as an actual match, just for fun. The roster has been modified a tad little bit, and will go something like this:

ECW Save, Current Roster:[list=1]
[*]Al Snow
[*]Balls Mahoney
[*]Big Guido
[*]Big Show
[*]C. W. Anderson
[*]Danny Doring
[*]Francine
[*]Jazz
[*]Justin Credible
[*]Kelly
[*]Kurt Angle
[*]Little Guido
[*]Mordecai (Still waiting to see his name in ECW, as well as more of a full frontal)
[*]Paul Heyman
[*]Roadkill
[*]Rob Van Dam
[*]Sabu
[*]Sandman
[*]Shelly Martinez (Still waiting to see her name in ECW, as well as a shot on the attire)
[*]Stevie Richards
[*]Terry Funk
[*]Tommy Dreamer
[*]Tony Mamaluke
[/list]There have also been a few more names added to the mix as far as the Vampire Stable they are talking about, including Gangrel, Mideon, Luna Vachon, and an indy wrestling by the name of Harker Dirge. If/When these people make appearances, damn skippy they'll be a part of the save. As well as the prior, I'm wanting to do something of a past indulgence, and add names like Mike Awesome, Mikey Whipwreck, Lance Storm, Dawn Marie, and possibly a few others, along the lines of people who were a part of the old ECW. This is, however, where everyone else comes into play. Since this save will be for you guys, right now, as it stands, I have a list of 21 people. The list will most likely become 23 as of Tuesday, so the last 7 people I'm going to say Go For It on spitting names out to me. Despite my current disappointment with TNA, people who are a part of TNA will be allowed to be nominated. I get a good chunk of people together to make an outstanding EC-Dub save, and it's on from there.

As with all the stuff I put, you guys make this possible, and I want to thank everyone who has an interest in this project. I love hearing the feedback, and can't wait to have this save posted to see some sort of "hype" over it.

Michelle McCool will be on the main Smackdown save as Ms. McCool, in her Teacher gimmick. I haven't decided exactly what to do for the Overflow, but I know Shortstack will be on the Smackdown Overflow. I'll figure something out, and let everyone know what the final state of the save is.

*EDIT*

Didn't want to Double Post, so I figured I'd just edit in the Raw and Smackdown Roster Updates. Starting off with Raw:[list=1]
[*]Armando Alejandro Estrada
[*]Beth Phoenix
[*]Candice Michelle
[*]Charlie Haas (Updated Attire)
[*]Edge (Updated Attire)
[*]Hacksaw Jim Duggan (I just need to work up one screwed up face for him... Hardest part of Duggan=face)
[*]John Cena (Updated Attire)
[*]Johnny
[*]Johnny Nitro
[*]Kane (Masked, Full length sleeves. Will be the current version, with Freakin' Deacon Stats)
[*]Kenny
[*]Lance Cade
[*]Lita
[*]Maria
[*]Matt Striker
[*]Melina
[*]Mick Foley
[*]Mickie James
[*]Mikey
[*]Mitch
[*]Mr. McMahon
[*]Nicky
[*]Shane McMahon
[*]Shawn Michaels (Updated Attire)
[*]Trevor Murdoch
[*]Triple H (Updated Attire)
[*]Umaga
[*]Val Venis
[*]Victoria
[*]Viscera
[/list]And for the Smackdown update:[list=1]
[*]Ashley
[*]Boogeyman
[*]Brian Kendrick (Judgement Day Attire)
[*]Finlay
[*]Funaki
[*]Gregory Helms
[*]Gunner Scott
[*]Hardcore Holly
[*]Jake Gymini
[*]Jamie Noble
[*]Jesse Gymini
[*]Jillian
[*]Joey Mercury
[*]Ken Kennedy
[*]Kid Kash
[*]Kristal
[*]Lashley
[*]Mark Henry
[*]Matt Hardy
[*]Michelle McCool
[*]Paul Burchill
[*]Paul London (Judgement Day Attire)
[*]Psicosis
[*]Sharmell
[*]Simon Dean
[*]Super Crazy
[*]Tatanka
[*]The Great Khali
[*]Undertaker (Updated Attire)
[*]Vito (Current Cross Dressing attire)
[/list]There you have it

I also have a few written up for the Overflows. The Raw Overflow currently consists of The Rock (2 attires. Attire 1=Wrestling gear, credit to WolfgangJT/Zurick/STG on him. I modified the chest tattoo to make it most like his most recent tattoo version. Attire 2=Promo/Cutscene attire. Credit, again, to Wolf/Zur/STG for the morphings and tattoo work.), Rory and Robbie McCallister (The Highlanders), Goldust (Since he is no longer on the Raw roster), and Harry Smith.

At the moment, the Smackdown Overflow hasn't been given any definate information, and the ECW save is the same way, nothing definate yet.

[quote name='Fragility' post='252555' date='Jun 16 2006, 05:45 AM']As well as the prior, I'm wanting to do something of a past indulgence, and add names like Mike Awesome, Mikey Whipwreck, Lance Storm, Dawn Marie, and possibly a few others, along the lines of people who were a part of the old ECW.[/quote]

Well, seeing as Whipwreck came out for the celebration at the end of ONS2, I think it'd be cool to include him. And seeing how it's modified, any chances on The Zombie and Trinity being included? Trinity has been added to the WWE Fantasy game, listed as Trinity, so I guess she's the FBI's official valet.

Yea, Trinity will be a part of the ECW save. Whipwreck I really want regardless, and I was pretty sure that was who was in the ring during the celebration. They've said The Zombie would have more of a role, but I honestly think they're going to be jobbing him out to get people over, kind of a momentum push going into events and what not. I don't really want Zombie included just for that fact, plus he'd be the hardest one to do out of all of them, cuz they don't have his walk, and we didn't see a move one in his match against Sandman. Well, chalk Trinity up, Whipwreck will most likely be added as well.

Don't have the Kendrick and London done just yet. I've got good body morphs, though, and a JD attire won't be hard to do, just more of a cherry red color.

For those wondering the current status of the saves, here it is:

Raw save is 95% completed. The only things left for the Raw save is I still have to get Kane, which I'm just going to use Wolf and Zuricks Kane from the DX save, and I can't remember if that version was 1 or 2 sleeve, so if it's 1, I'll make it 2. I still have to apply hacks, and test everything out to make sure that all the hacks were entered correctly.

Smackdown save is fixing to take place within the coming days. Most of the SD roster will be fairly easy to come up with seeing as how a lot of those people have already been released on saves, and all that will need to be done is to SLIGHTLY modify those people. Hacks as well, with this one, and once they are done, the Smackdown save will be released.

ECW save is coming along pretty good. At this moment, I have done almost everyone for the save. My list right now that I have done is Justin Credible, Lance Storm (Extra Talent to be included), Danny Doring, and the start of Roadkill. I also have Rob Van Dam, and have started on Sandman, but still trying to get some great facial and body pics of him, seeing as how his body figure and face has changed so much since the old ECW. I will be using Wolf, Zur, and STG's versions of Kurt Angle and Big Show, along with a modified Nunzio by CJ, The Funkster, Modified Tommy Dreamer, Modified Al Snow, Modified Mikey Whipwreck, and a Modified Sabu from Destrucktor's Mick Foley save. All the rest, I'ma do my best to work up. Glad to still see people interested. The ECW save is probably my most anticipated work, seeing as how I'm actually going in and doing them on my own, and it will test my ability with CAWs. I just hope people like it as much as I'm starting to like it.

*EDIT* Due to the addition of Hacksaw Jim Duggan to the Raw Roster, and seeing as how The Rock is, right now, inactive, I will be replacing The Rock with Hacksaw. Rock, however, has been placed on the Raw Overflow, coming with both his wrestling attire, and an attire I'm going to work up of him in black jeans, formal shoes, a "Thousand Dollar Shirt" as it was called during his former gimmicks, and sunglasses, as well as a watch, or something as close as I can get to a watch as I haven't quite flied through all of the arm accessories.

Archived