caws.ws member finisher list

SpudimusPrime89

[center][b]CAWs.ws Momber finisher list
Created by[color="#FF0000"]hulk[/color][color="#FFFF00"]hogan[/color][color="#FF0000"]fan[/color][/b][/center]

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for this to be. Anyway, I just want to compile a finisher list of members here on this forum. Reply with finishers you've used for yourself in SVR '06 (there can be more than 2) and include the name you call each move if you have one.

8888: The Money Shot Pin (X Marks The Spot), Scrapbuster Pin (X Slam), Ankle Lock 1/2 (The End)
Agame (darth_nikey): The Last Ride (Agame Bomb), The Worm (Agame Crawl and drop), Houston Hangover (Agame Splash), Tombstone Piledriver 2 (Agame Driver), Chokeslam 4 (Agame Slam)
christian evansmoorestylesstrong: Swing Neckbreaker (Whiplash), Half Nelson Suplex 2 (Flybak), Swinging Neckbomb (Frontside), Super Neckbreaker Pin, Steam Roller (Sucida Driver), Float Over DDT (The Overated DDT), Facecrusher 2 (Flashin Facebuster),
F-U 1/2
CPedigree: Angle Slam 1 (High Faller v1), Pedigree 1 (The Ending), Alabama Slam (High Faller v2)
Death (TheUndertaker - TheRealKingofKings): Tombstone Piledriver Pin, Mark of Excellance (Gravebuster), Powerbomb 8
El Cangry: Clover Leaf, Half Nelson Suplex 2
EternalUndertaker: Spear 4 (Supersonic), Powerbomb 15 (Comet Crash)
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff: Gory Bomb & Leg Lock 8
Flash (The Kid): Spear 3, Tombstone Piledriver 1, Emerald Fusion, Edgecution, Vetebreaker
Grammarian: Figure-4 Leg Lock 2 (The Interjection), Power of the Punch (Class Dismissed), Diving Elbow Drop Pin 2 (Droppin' the Grammar), Stevie T (The Double Negative), Steven Kick (The Bell Ringer)
HighDive (The Kid): Sweet Chin Music 1, Twist of Fate 2, Triangle Dropkick, Finishing Touch, Swanton Bomb 1/2, 450 Splash Pin, Tigerbomb 1, Tazzplex, THUMP
ItalianFindus: Five-Star Frog Splash (The Frog Splash of Destruction), Tombstone Piledriver 2/Pin (Rest In Peace)
ja7kou87: Corkscrew Body Pin, Sidewalk Slam2 (Catatonic)
Justin "The Ironman" Bond (jeffhardyfan): Extreme Twist of Fate (Iron Twist of Fate), Corkscrew Body Pin (Dented Metal),
Alley Oop 2 (Pearly Gates)
LuckySeven: Cutter (The Lucky Strike) x2
Mccc301/The Ricasho: Swanton Bomb 1/2, Steven Kick
rvdfan01: RKO (Dead on Arrival), LITA DDT (Higher Power), Five Star frog Splash (Psycho Splash)
Sajoa Moe: Death Valley Driver, Walls of Jericho 2
Sanandreas6411: Pedigree 2, Frog Splash Pin 2
showstopa123: The Gore, Twist of Fate2 (Twist of J)
Slit_Wrist_Theory: RKO, Swanton Bomb 2
slobberknocker: Angle Slam 1/2, Powerbomb 13/15
Stratusfiedx63: Chick Kick, DDT 5
Temecula Storm: Powerbomb 8 (Strawberry Bomb), Lita DDT (Spin Cycle)
The Charismatic Enigma: Swanton Bomb 2 , Spear 3, Cyclone 2
"The Demolisher" Andrew Falkenhan (hulkhoganfan): Batista Bomb (Demolition Bomb), Mark of Excellance, Judgement Slam, DDT 16 (The Falling Spike), Sharpshooter 3, The Money Shot Pin (Suicide Splash)
Theguyfromtheclouds: Pedigree 1/2 (Face Into Hell), Extreme Leg Drop 3 (Leg drop from the Sky), Walls of Jericho 1
The Kid: Mexican Stretch Buster (Mind Blowing) x2
The Prince of Perversion: DDT 22 (The C.O.D [Concussion on Delivery]), Fire Thunder (Dream Street)
"The Quiet Storm" Hussein Fatal (Hellrazor): The People's Elbow (Electrifying), Dudley Dog 1 (MK-4), Powerbomb 14 (MK-9), Backbreaker 7 (MK-7), Flying Clothesline 3 (Caribbean Fatality)
ThreeG: Novacain, Hass of Pain
tomin8risgod: Sidewalk Slam 2 (Burning Embers), 99 Crusher (Pyromaniac), Shooting Star Press 2 (Hell Freezing Over), Swanton Bomb 2 (Shadowcaster)
WillowtheChanneler: Chokeslam 4/5 (My Apocalypse), Sharpshooter 1/2 (Weeping Willow)
xxxchevellexxx: Swanton Bomb 2, Death Valley Driver

Guest Hellrazor
[color="#CC33CC"]Charcter: "The Quiet Storm" Hussein Fatal[/color]
[color="#FFCC33"]Electrifying (Peoples Elbow)[/color]
[color="#CC0000"]MK-4 (Dudley Dog 1)[/color]
[color="#00CCCC"]MK-9 (Powerbomb 14)[/color]
[color="#999999"]Backbreaker 7 (MK-7)[/color]
[color="#6600CC"]Caribbean Fatality (Flying Clothesline 3)[/color]

[quote name='Hellrazor' post='214852' date='Jun 3 2006, 01:24 PM']to the Caribbean Fatality: Is the flying clothesline 3 the one from the turnbuckle?(shelton´Benjamin's)[/quote]
Flying Clothesline 3 is Mark Jindrak's finisher.

Guest Hellrazor
wrong! that topic you made Kid is about what would be your finishers if YOU would be a wrestler.
THIS topic is about your OG Caw finishers..

OOO sorry.
My guys' finishers
HighDive(i know the name is corny):sweet chin music 1, twist of fate 2, triangle dropkick, finishing touch, Swanton bomb(1 and 2), 450 splash, tigerbomb 1, Tazzplex, and THUMP. I usually switch moves. Out off All 9.

Flash: spear 3, tombstone 1, emerald fusion, edgecution, vetebreaker. Same thing here.

Character Name:Death
1st Finisher: Tombstone Piledriver
2nd Finisher: Back To Side Slam 1 (Gravebuster)
3rd Finisher: Falling Powerbomb- Its One Of The Powerbombs I Just Dont Remember The Number(Death Wish)

Archived