Standard Action

- Ring In: Slide In
- Ring Out: Normal
- Taunts: Batista 2, Batista 1, Batista 3, Hold Up 2
- Fighting Stance: Powerful
- Walking Motion: Normal
- Running Motion: Normal

Standing

- Strike Attacks: Clothesline 2, Toe Kick 1, Punch to Head, Undertaker Punches 1, Punch to Head, Undertaker Punches 1
Grapple Moves:
- Clean: Body Knee Strike, Suplex 11, Scoop Slam 5, Suplex 11, Scoop Slam 5
- Dirty: Eye Rake 1, Triple H Choke, Eye Rake 2, Triple H Choke, Eye Rake 1
- Submission: Snapmare & Necklock 2, Headlock 4, Snapmare & Neck Lock 1, Headlock 4, Snapmare & Necklock 1
Category 1: Power
- Moves 1: Powerful Knee Strike, Scoop Slam 2, Batista Lifting & Toss, Scoop Slam 2, Batista Lifting & Toss
Category 2: Power
- Moves 2: Clothesline 22, Sidebuster 1, Throwing, Sidebuster 1, Throwing
Category 3: Technical
- Moves 3: Clothesline 22, Tilt A Whirl Sideslam 3, Spinebuster 5, Tilt A Whirl Sideslam 3, Spinebuster 6
Grapple Attack: Grapple Body Attack 1, Grapple Body Attack 1, Grapple Body Attack 1
Grapple From Behind: Forearm Smash, Elbow To Back Of Head 2, Forearm Smash, Elbow 2 Back Of Head 2, Forearm Smash, Elbow to Back Of Head 2, Backbreaker 4, Forearm Smash, Sidewalk Slam 5, Forearm Smash
Top of Cell Attack: Downward Thrust, Downward Thrust, Downward Thrust, Downward Thrust

Ground

Strike Attack: Angry Stomp, Booker T Stomp, Booker T Stomp
Grapple Moves: Mounted Punching 4, Powerful Raise, Mounted Punching 4, Elbow Drop Combo, Stomping Combo, Elbow Drop Combo

Corner
Strike Attacks: Turnbuckle Clothesline 1, Running Shoulder Attack 1, Knee Attack 1
Grapple Moves: Shoulder Thrust 2, Knee Strike 3, Shoulder Thrust 2, Foot Choke 1, Shoulder Thrust 2, Mudhole Stomping
Grapple From Behind: Toss into Ring Post, Turnbuckle Smash,, Toss into Ring Post, Turnbuckle Smash, Toss into Ring Post

Rope
Groggy on ropes: Elbow & Irish Whip
Rebound Attack: Clothesline 17, Elbow Drop 5, Vaulting Body Press 2
Diving out of ring attack: Baseball Slide 1

Diving
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Double Axe Handle 3, Double Axe Handle 3
Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Foot Stamp 2, Foot Stamp 2, Foot Stamp 2

Dash
Running Strikes: Shoulder Block 2, Clothesline 12
Running Grapple: Spear 2, Running STO
Rear Techniques: Triple H Low Kick, Triple H Low Kick
Running Ground Attack: Elbow Drop 5, Elbow Drop 5
Counter Attack: Spinebuster 5, Sidewalk Slam 6, Powerslam 2

Tag Team
Standing Tag Team: Double Suplex, Double Clothesline, Double Beat Head, Double Clothesline, Double Suplex
Corner Tag Team: Front Slam, Double Stomping, Kick to Gut, Double Stomping, Kick to Gut

Special
Finishers: Batista Bomb, Batista Bomb
Signature Moves:Shoulder Trust 2, Spinebuster 5, Spear 2
Chair Finishers: DDT 23, DDT 23
Combination Attack: Undertaker Punches 1, Triple H Punches 1, Clothesline 2

Yeah, quite good! But now perfect: Add Body Press Drop FW or Military Press to one the Power Grapples, instead of a replacement (or use it instead of the 2 Throwings). And instead of Clothesline 22 in Power Grapples you could use the Lesnar-Clothesline (don't now wich number), it's also good for Batista. And you forgot the Spear in Running Grapples (Spear 2), that is one of his favourite moves!

And the whole "Put the finisher 3 times in Signature Moves"-thingie is stupid anyway. It doesn't make the move stronger and even if it would make the move stronger, the Batista Bomb would allready be strong enough! So for his Signature Grapples I would suggest Spear 2, Shoulder Thrust 02 and Spinebuster 05.

Spinebuster 6 is more like Batista's spinebuster, because not only does it look like it but when Batista use to do the "thumbs up, thumbs down" taunt he did it right after the spinebuster, and the spinebuster ends in the same position that Batista used that taunt, and the after the taunt came the BATISTA BOMB!

[quote name='` B o n a f i d e' post='216748' date='Jun 4 2006, 05:07 AM']You guys like the idea of him using the Running STO? Would the extreme neckbreaker drop a good candidate for being replaced for the spear?[/quote]

Extreme Neckbreaker is best used for a Clotheline for people like Edge, imo.
Running STO is good for Batista's "KO" clothesline
And, I'd say you need a spear, yeah.

***Moveset Updated***

I added in some of the move suggested and I am going to be watching some of his matches in a couple of weeks to see if I should incorporate the following moves to his moveset:

Kane Lifting & Toss (80% chance of it going into one of the throwings)
Gorrila Press Slam
Body Press Drop FW

Thanks & I'll update again soon,
`Bonafide

• 3 years later...

Archived