Will Big Show Ever Return

johncenaiss

Guest Legend Killer.
No
He just doesnt want to wrestle in the WWE again because he's fed up with the WWE
he lost his ECW Title To bobby lashley so what was the point of continuing for him...

I think he might go to TNA

I think the last thing Big Show is thinking about right now, is wrestling. From what I've heard, he is the happiest ever since leaving WWE. But I wouldn't like it if he returned. He was beaten down in 2006. And he also lost a lot of weight. He's enjoying life right now.

i liked him, He was funny as a heel, He wasn't a [i]horrible[/i] wrestler for his height and weight. I remember when he smashed rey mysterio while he was being taken away on a stretcher. He didn't deserve the hatred he got from the ECW crowd, Although he shouldn't have been in ECW. let alone Champion.
He should've just stayed in the ric flair kinda league, Not to get any championships, just to entertain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Legend Killer.' post='2640803' date='Aug 24 2007, 10:10 PM']No
He just doesnt want to wrestle in the WWE again because he's fed up with the WWE
he lost his ECW Title To bobby lashley so what was the point of continuing for him...

I think he might go to TNA[/quote]
You know, he lost his ECW title cause he was retiring due to health risk (something to do with his gigantic size, same problem as Andre had. Cant remember what it was) so basicly he retired because he killed himself in the ring. And thats why they took the title off him. So no, I don't think he'll return, not to WWE, not to TNA, not to any fed.

I think he really his enjoying his time off and might just come back for some special appearances. He achieved a huge amount of succes. 5-time world champion,only man to hold the WWE,WCW,and ECW World title belts,etc. He did the last thing that all great vets do,put over a young main eventer(Bobby Lashley). I think he is pretty much satisfied with what he has done in the business.

• 4 months later...
[quote name='wi-madman' post='2640043' date='Aug 24 2007, 12:04 PM']I highly doubt he will ever return to the ring for anything more then a special apperance.[/quote]
He returned at no way out heres what he said "Im here to say...I lost 128 pounds and i am going to be a champion again" so suck that!

Archived