HCTP Hardy Boyz move

How do you do the move where you have one jump on the others back when the opponent is in the turnbuckle? I know you have to have the taunt on all fours but i can't do anything after that. my guy doesn't stay down long enough to stay in the on all fours position. Also, when i try it i just run past the guy and do the turnbuckle running attack. Help please? :D

No Poetry in Motion is just noted as a Jeff Hardy move because he was the one that jumped off Matt's back all the time never the other way around. So if there was a chair on the opponent or the opponent reversed it, it would always happen to Jeff. But Poetry in Motion is a Hardy Boyz move

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[quote name='*JKO*' post='408522' date='Jul 27 2006, 04:39 PM']Whip and Lay down.

Next please.............[/quote]
Actually, the whip and lay down is quite ugly and the person down on all fours usually gets up pretty fast which makes it hard to do the move.

[quote name='RVD-I'm back!' post='227854' date='Jun 7 2006, 08:34 PM']I have tried the Move way and the taunt way,but didn't got it.Can anyone explain better?[/quote]
Just go with the taunt way. It's easier and you can do it exactly anywhere you like.
It works like this:
Nr. 1 has the taunt "on all fours"
Nr. 2 is the one that is going to run up on Nr.1

Nr.1 stands towards an opponent and does the taunt.
Then nr.2 has to run towards Nr.1 because it is the back that you're gonna run up on.
You have to be quick now. Right before you get onto the back of Nr.1 you either press X or O.
X for the Hardy jump and O for the splash that Christian and Edge used to do.

Now tell me, did it work?

[quote name='Cyclonus89' post='532507' date='Aug 23 2006, 01:42 PM']...How did you discover this?[/quote]
Im not sure. =/

Back when i was playing a lot of Triple Threat Tornado Tag Ladder Matches in HCTP with Kerio, i used to run up on peoples backs all the time when they were down and jump onto other people.
This was a loooong while ago, when HCTP was new. I did it before that too i think.
I think i just discovered it by looking through the move inventory and playing the game a lot. Most people don't look through the inventory enough.

Archived