***TNA No Surrender 2007 Discussion Thread***

Donjyoâ„¢

[img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9856/nosurrender07kw3.jpg[/img]

Figured that since there was one for Hard Justice, i should make a No Surrender topic. Feel free to pin this.

Discuss your thoughts on matches for Hard Justice in here.

Card so far

Following last night's Impact, now signed for the TNA No Surrender PPV on Sunday, September 9 will see Kurt Angle defend all three TNA titles in one night.
Confirmed matches:

[u][b]TNA World Heavyweight Championship:[/b][/u]
Kurt Angle v "The Monster" Abyss

[u][b]TNA X Division:[/b][/u]
Kurt Angle v "Black Machsimo" Jay Lethal

[u][b]TNA World Tag Team Titles:[/b][/u]
Kurt Angle and ??? v Team Pacman (consists of Adam "Pacman" Jones, Ron "The Truth" Killings and another likely partner).

Guess matches:

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe v "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage

[u][b]Hardcore match:[/b][/u]
"Wildcat" Chris Harris v Black Reign

[quote name='King-Piccolo' post='2595736' date='Aug 19 2007, 01:08 AM']I've heard that
[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]

I honestly think that Angle either wont have a partner with the Tag Match or she'll be fighting with his wife, lol[/quote]
:o! That would be sweet.

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2596296' date='Aug 19 2007, 07:52 AM'][quote name='King-Piccolo' post='2595736' date='Aug 19 2007, 01:08 AM']I've heard that [u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]Jeff Jarrett actually fights Angle not Abyss

I honestly think that Angle either wont have a partner with the Tag Match or she'll be fighting with his wife, lol[/quote]
:o ! That would be sweet.

[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u] I wouldn't mind another Jeff Jarrett title run now that he's face
[/quote]

[quote name='-.KenNeDy'-.' post='2608239' date='Aug 20 2007, 03:50 PM']I hope Abyss beat Angle for the TNA title even though he most likely won't. Does anyone actually think that Jay Lethal will take the X-Divison title from angle?

I can't beleive Pacman Jones is already getting a shot at a TNA title.[/quote]
I myself do think Lethal is gonna beat Angle for the belt they may pull the gun of the Sting Abyss route from Genesis last year and have Jay Lethal win by DQ to get the belt since in TNA you can win the belt by DQ. And yes the pacman thing is fed up according to matt bentley in his interview pacman may be making from 250 to 500 grand which is complete nonsense and gets me angry.

[quote name='The Stinger' post='2608381' date='Aug 20 2007, 08:02 PM'][quote name='-.KenNeDy'-.' post='2608239' date='Aug 20 2007, 03:50 PM']I hope Abyss beat Angle for the TNA title even though he most likely won't. Does anyone actually think that Jay Lethal will take the X-Divison title from angle?

I can't beleive Pacman Jones is already getting a shot at a TNA title.[/quote]
I[b] myself do think Lethal is gonna beat Angle for the belt they may pull the gun of the Sting Abyss route from Genesis last year and have Jay Lethal win by DQ to get the belt since in TNA you can win the belt by DQ.[/b] And yes the pacman thing is fed up according to matt bentley in his interview pacman may be making from 250 to 500 grand which is complete nonsense and gets me angry.
[/quote]
Ah now that could work, that's the only way I could see Lethal winning the title, I really could see him pinning Kurt Angle.

**UPDATED CARD**

(contains spoilers)

TNA World Heavyweight Championship:

TNA X Division:

TNA World Tag Team Titles:
Kurt Angle and (whoever wins the fatal 4 way next week becomes his tag partner: "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage, "The Icon" Sting and "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles ) v Team Pacman (consists of Adam "Pacman" Jones, Ron "The Truth" Killings and another likely partner).

[b]Guess matches:[/b]

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe v "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage (in doubt)

[b]Hardcore match:[/b]

Kaz v Robert Roode

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='2638455' date='Aug 24 2007, 08:27 AM']**UPDATED CARD**

(contains spoilers)

TNA X Division:

Kurt Angle and (whoever wins the fatal 4 way next week becomes his tag partner: "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage, "The Icon" Sting and "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles ) v Team Pacman (consists of Adam "Pacman" Jones, Ron "The Truth" Killings and another likely partner).

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe v "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage (in doubt)

Kaz v Robert Roode[/quote]
I'm gonna be dissapointed if Sting is the partner of Angle i want him to have like a 1 on 1 match with AJ or something like that.

**UPDATED CARD**

(contains spoilers)

TNA X Division:

Kurt Angle and "The Icon" Sting v Team Pacman (consists of Adam "Pacman" Jones, Ron "The Truth" Killings and another likely partner).

Guess matches:

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe v "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage

Hardcore match:
"Wildcat" Chris Harris v "Black Reign" Dustin Rhodes

Tables Match:
Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) v The Steiner Brothers ("The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner and "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner)

Kaz v Robert Roode

4-way-tag-team turmoil:
The Latin American eXchange ("The Notorious 187" Homicide and "Hotstuff" Hernandez v Voodoo Kin Mafia (Kip James and BG James) v Triple X ("The Warrior" Senshi/"Primetime" Elix Skipper/"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels v Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin)

"Cowboy" James Storm v "The War Machine" Rhino?

Pre-show match:
"Showtime" Eric Young & Shark boy v "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt & Petey Williams.

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='2638455' date='Aug 24 2007, 12:27 PM']**UPDATED CARD**

(contains spoilers)

TNA X Division:

Kaz v Robert Roode[/quote]

yea that would be funny if he does.

Archived