PS3 Game Saves

Lucid

I think you still need the ps2. I use the ps2 to convert the max files to ps2 saves. I then take the card and upload it to the ps3 via the data max usb device for ps3.

The good thing is that once the save is on the ps3 you can freely save them to a USB and put it on your computer for back up. If more people had ps3 saves you could just trade them as the actual ps2 save file and not need action replay, etc . .

Of course you couldn't do hacks and stuff.

Right now I have 25 internal mem cards on the ps3 and 24 of them are SD 06 saves.

I think I have:

WWF 85-87
WCW 87-90
WCW 94-96
WCW nWo save 96-98
AWA
Puro (noah stars) EWS saves
Puro (ajpw & njpw) EWS saves
Puro (classics) EWS saves
Puro stars (antagamer saves)
WWWF 70's stars
TNA roster
WWE update roster
WWF/WCW 80's classics
WCCW
plus mixes and a couple of saves to try out from the forums and stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
What if you dont have your ps2 anymore and you only have your ps3 ? I mean the max saves were great but that post about you still need a ps2 to get the game saves sounds like the poster is just being lazy. Namely because none of the max drives or shark ports work on the ps3.

• 3 weeks later...
Where are people with positions of assistance when you need them? It seems like you have to send people a private message in order to get their attention when it's most valuable, around here. Shame, really. And to think that all of those people are online, as shown at the bottom of the screen on this website. What are all of those users doing if there are no new posts in sight? Crazy, I tell you. Just an outrage......

• 1 month later...
PS3 saves should be in .PSV only anything elsw will not work unless you have a memory card adapter to convert them over to .PSV. This is the only way. I have a few for 2007 you just have to search the forums for them.

[quote name='The Gift And The Curse' post='4017709' date='Mar 31 2008, 05:16 AM']PS3 saves should be in .PSV only anything elsw will not work unless you have a memory card adapter to convert them over to .PSV. This is the only way. I have a few for 2007 you just have to search the forums for them.[/quote]

^We were sort of speaking on the possibility of Game Saves for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 to be transferred over to PS3. But, I found out a while ago that it isn't even possible unless you get someone to do it for you in person. It can be done as long as you have a memory card adaptor and friend with saves (That you know in person.), but not over the net, unfortunately. So, the question's been answered. So, there.......

• 3 weeks later...
actually it can be done over the net. The PS3 file can be exported and put on a USB device just like any other gamesave. You just need the stuff I mentioned. I bought another memory card adapter and should be expecting my PS3 back in the next few weeks. So if there is anything you need to be converted I will do it then. Peace!

Good Stuff. I'm thinking of starting a archive site for PS3 saves especially PS2 Games in PS3 format saves. So maybe we can work together if your a big Sony Fan.

[quote name='The Gift And The Curse' post='4157958' date='Apr 24 2008, 02:47 AM']actually it can be done over the net. The PS3 file can be exported and put on a USB device just like any other gamesave. You just need the stuff I mentioned. I bought another memory card adapter and should be expecting my PS3 back in the next few weeks. So if there is anything you need to be converted I will do it then. Peace!

Good Stuff. I'm thinking of starting a archive site for PS3 saves especially PS2 Games in PS3 format saves. So maybe we can work together if your a big Sony Fan.[/quote]

I have everything you mentioned I should have. But, when I speak on PS3 Saves, I'm talking about video games like WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 that was never sold on PS3 and came out before PS3 Officially was released. I don't know if it's possible, but let me see if you can convert this: [url="http://caws.ws/svr2006/saves/wweruv7ntsc.zip"]http://caws.ws/svr2006/saves/wweruv7ntsc.zip[/url]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived