Your Pick for tonight?

ltjfan

so whats your pick for tonights big match , im not sure wether the IWGP title is on the line :/ , if it is then angle will win if not then they might put the belts on joe to keep him there , but on the other hand they might take them off him if he's leaving :/

Your Thoughts?

kurt doesnt need it , he's not goin to get any bigger than he already is , joe could use it tho [quote name='Vise Evansâ„¢' post='2536076' date='Aug 12 2007, 08:01 PM']Their tryin to fase out the X-Division..[/quote]and..... continue....

[quote name='Ten times the King' post='2536392' date='Aug 12 2007, 02:38 PM']^ why would that make a difference
Angel is going to win, he will lose th eX divion to Daniels with Triple X helping him then the tag titles to a team in a hadicap match then joe and angel will goagain at Bound for glory[/quote]
Wait is that gonna happen? :???:
If so, then that sounds good.

[quote name='Ten times the King' post='2536392' date='Aug 12 2007, 08:38 PM']^ why would that make a difference
Angel is going to win, he will lose th eX divion to Daniels with Triple X helping him then the tag titles to a team in a hadicap match then joe and angel will goagain at Bound for glory[/quote]

they best not go at bound for glory , ive seen enough of angle vs joe , joe should win by a run-in off someone which leads to angle fueding with the run-in and joe with all the belts then maybe the run-in could be joes tag partner??

Failing that you could always have rhyno and james storm carry on going at it the whole event and then come down and mess up the main even for angle so joe wins

I think that TNA is going to do something for teh fans, to win them over more. Give Joe the title, although I think his reign will be short and that Angle will win it back before the Spike TV contract expires. They need a big name as champion to help put over their new 2-hour timeslot. As far as the X-title is concerned, I doubt they will do that, but if they do, it will make room for a Intercontinenetal title, and I see that as more useful than the X-division, because let's face it, small people usually don't make wrestling famous. Although they are talented, I don't see why they couledn't keep the x-division though

Archived