Settle this argument. Which is the best???

mike316

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite outta these 5?

• The Simpsons
    • Family Guy
    • Futurama
    • King of the Hill
    • South Park

The Simpsons is old, the new episodes suck ass and arent nearly as funny as the odl ones. And the old episodes are so old that theyre not funny anymore.

I dont watch King Of The Hill or Family Guy. KOTH looks crap, but Family Guy looks pretty funny.

South Park is way over rated and isnt really that funny.

Im going with Futurama, still makes me laugh every time I watch it.

[quote name='London*' post='15830' date='Feb 20 2006, 05:51 PM']The Simpsons is old, the new episodes suck ass and arent nearly as funny as the odl ones. And the old episodes are so old that theyre not funny anymore.

I dont watch King Of The Hill or Family Guy. KOTH looks crap, but Family Guy looks pretty funny.

South Park is way over rated and isnt really that funny.

Im going with Futurama, still makes me laugh every time I watch it.[/quote]

Old Simpsons will ALWAYS be funny. But i agree about the new ones...

[quote name='The Whole Dam Show' post='16677' date='Feb 20 2006, 04:06 PM']I love em all but South Park is my fave!
Does anybody know if there are King of the Hill DVD boxsets, and if so are they available in the UK.[/quote]
seasons 1-5 are out on dvd you should be able to find em on Amazion :)

[quote name='delatexan' post='16689' date='Feb 20 2006, 06:12 PM']Living in Texas, you'd be surprised how many "Boomhauers" there are out here! I always thought that was a stereotype till I moved out here.

FYI, don't ask them for directions! :huh:[/quote]

Here is a general list of directions from one of us. "Well ya wanna drive out past where the country home with the long white fence is,keep going infront of you until ya see an old wheelbarrow stuck in the ground..turn.There will be a broke down church house a little ways down if you turned the right direction when ya see that....keep drivin.that place is haunted.Alittle ways down and you'll see street full of pink houses,drive down that street and keep going straight.....sooner or later you'll find K-Mart"

^^^Thats won't be funny unless your from Texas or a similar place and have experienced such a thing.

Anyways I liked Beavis&Butthead when I was younger,I know thats not on here.....but that was a great show.

I'd say either Futurama or KOTH are the better shows.

Archived