Move Question

xEpy0n

and Inverted Facelock TO a neckbreaker would be the Extreme Twist of Fate. an Inverted Facelock Neckbreaker probably means that, or else it sounds like a reverse DDT. I'd go with the Extreme Twist of Fate. And I'm confused on the meaning of the Cross Knee Inverted Bulldog. If by inverted you mean facedown but towards you, then I'd go with the Coconut Crush or the Triple H Smash. But if by inverted you face up, then I'd go with Backbreaker 7, or whatever number the Shelton one is.

[quote name='coreybell666' post='196811' date='May 28 2006, 05:20 PM']do you mean Swing Neckbreaker? or Neckbreaker 6?[/quote]
I mis-read what you posted. Extreme Twist Of Fate would probably be what you're looking for. It's the Old School Expulsion.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='198095' date='May 29 2006, 07:02 AM']^Yup, Steve Corino move. But whose move is the cross knee inverted bulldog, or does it have another name?[/quote]
Alex Shelley does a move like that.

I think he means a Inverted(Reverse) Bulldog(where the opponents face is in the armpit kinda) and Dropped Across(Onto) The Knee.

I don't think it has a knee.

Scorpio Sky kinda has a move like that, but it's More of an Eye of The Hurricane Across the knee and I believe it's called the "Final Answer".

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived