Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

::::Triple_H::::

WWE Pressing Reset Button

[font="Book Antiqua"][center]Thier are several rumours about what this means EG a modern attitude era, Band combined But

What do you think will happen[/center][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][b][size=5][center]Please Be Serious[/center][/size][/b][/font]

I think it may just be a rumour...but there's a part of me hoping the brands all merge together. But what about the shows? I'm sure there will be a Smackdown! and Raw show, but ECW?? That's like a completely seperate brand...its confusing at the moment

Personally, I don't mind the split, but I wouldn't be bothered if they co-joined the two main brands again. I think WWE NEEDS to reset, to try and bring in some of the old fans and new ones.

Not sure how much of a difference it will make, but there is no harm in trying. At the moment they have nothing to lose.

[quote name='DPM' post='2473476' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:06 AM']if they do then i think we will say goodbye to WWECW[/quote]

I haven't watched that in weeks. :huh:

[quote name='King_Of_Kings_The_Game' post='2473653' date='Aug 6 2007, 05:54 AM']I never really watch ECW, I just see the clips on WWE.COM i only watch Raw and Smackdown[/quote]
that's what i do

I think it's only a rumor.

If anything they should bring together RAW and Smackdown, but they should leave ECW a their second brand, for newcomers.