Talk Of Merging RAW, SD, ECW; More On Undertaker

κιиg-of-κιиgz

[quote]- Dave Meltzer is reporting that after WWE first received the 2.5 RAW rating last week, there was serious panic at WWE headquarters. One idea that was being tossed around at the time was to combine the RAW, ECW and SmackDown rosters and do away with the tri-branded formats. Nothing will probably come of this, but the idea was being tossed around. Either way, expect WWE to somewhat start all over tomorrow night on RAW.

- If you missed it yesterday, the new WWE Unforgiven poster features The Undertaker. The inDemand website has just posted the following preview for WWE Unforgiven:

"Prepare yourself for the return of the Undertaker at WWE Unforgiven. No one escapes their destiny when the Deadman comes calling."[/quote]

I've Wanted The WWE To Merge The Brands For A While Now. I Hope They Do. They Should Keep All Of The Belts Exept For The WWE Tag Belts And The ECW Title. Also, They Should Bring Back The European And Hardcore And Make A WWE TV Title

[quote name='κιиg-oғ-&#' post='2473329' date='Aug 6 2007, 09:28 AM']no united states title? or how bout the cruiserweight belt?[/quote]

No because the 'Intercontinental' is just like the US and the cruiserweight is beeing getten rid of anyhow, And the wrestlers we wouldnt see in the ring well thats because they not as good

Come on people think, everyone would get air time. Do you think the likes of Cena and Co. would want to travel from the Raw show monday to SD! and ECW Thurs. Also, when they already think they have an injury crisis would they use their top stars 3 times a week. I think it would be good because it would just mean different belts defended on different shows, and different superstars. It would be better if you went to live shows as well, because you could get a shock who you see.

No no no no no no no and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You can't merge them ever again I'm sorry. Sure it would probably help WWE right now, but think about. If they are having trouble pushing people like Snitski, or Big Daddy V now, it's going to be impossiable if all 3 brands merge. As someone said all the stars will be held back by Cena. The original plan for the brand extention was to have stars that don't normally have air time (like Stevie Richards), have air time. What WWE should do is push the women's and cruiserweight division, merge the WWE and World Heavyweight Tag Titles, and have that title and the Cruiserweight title, and the WWE Woman's Title be avalible to all three brands. Now THAT is how you fix your ratings drop.

[quote name='RKO#^!' post='2473328' date='Aug 6 2007, 03:28 AM']If they merge this will probaly be the titles,

WWE championship
World Tag Team Championship
IC Championship
Cruiserweight Championship
Womens Championship[/quote]
And ECW World Title

They should bring back Heat and Velocity then some wrestlers can go there

• 2 weeks later...
the merging the Brands would screw up WWE imo cause ppl would lose out on there time slot for the show to the roidsters and belts would be taken away the ECW would probably die out i think and really they should just keep the brand the way they are. imo.

anyway if they did merge these are the titles they should keep

WWE Title but change it to the WWE title JBL and others before him wore.

IC/US
World Tag Titles
Women's

and probably bring in a TV title or something though i'd keep Cuiserweight or have a Title simular to the X-Division Title.

Archived