the major problem to why WWE is going downhill

abhunter

its a single word that is making this wat was a slow pace down hill to a run, maybe even flieing

Tri-brand-ppvs

without time for all 3 brands to sepretley have there own ppvs they r killing the intercontinentiol, us, and tag divisions, cruisers 2, but if they went back to the old way they would have better storylines and more exciting matchups,

i fink they have ruined cruiserweights and sum of the titles aswell.i fink its true what jeff jarret said if u have loads of titles they loose their value.i dnt even fink they shud have a world heavyweight title.they have too many wrestlers they shud get rid of them and ecw.have all the other titles but get rid of the world heavyweight and just have the wwe championship and merge smckdown and raw just like it used to be.

[quote name='The Powerful Vampire' post='2473559' date='Aug 6 2007, 09:25 PM']How is the Media killing the WWE :?:[/quote]

Because of all the negative publicity its had a major effect on the ratings, its also lead WWE to being more cautious of what they do including banning some moves

[quote name='artdawg91' post='2473900' date='Aug 6 2007, 10:51 PM']glennbeck is ruining wwes image, all this media attention making it seem like everysingle wrestler uses steriods , some may use but there are others who dont.[/quote]

Glenn Beck did nothing really he just jumped onto the story and made an ass of himself by mistaking all his facts

without the tri brand ppvs ud get about 3 or 4 matches as exiting as the miz vs boogeyman.at least you get 2 top title matches in tri brand (not like smackdowns whc matches are good at moment)but when all superstars have returned ull get better ppvs.

i agree with a lot of the comments, tri branded ppv suck big time. it means that there arnt any really gud feuds anymore between non main-eventers because theres no time to finish them on the ppvs

[quote name='Cena 4:20' post='2473142' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:40 AM']I Think The Tri-Brand PPVs Are Better[/quote]

I think they're better to but the reason I think they're going down hill is because of the benoit tragedy i'm not trying to start another flame war because everything is very peaceful at the moment that's just my view the benoit thing

[quote name='artdawg91' post='2473900' date='Aug 6 2007, 11:51 AM']glennbeck is ruining wwes image, all this media attention making it seem like everysingle wrestler uses steriods , some may use but there are others who dont.[/quote]

Glenn beck is an ass who did nothing, during what he was saying he F'ed the name up wrongly many times it's not an "All American Bash" it's the "Great American Bash", for him to try and proove Wrestling is too violent put up clips in the background of "Extreme" Championship Wrestling, Glenn even got the name wrong of Marc Mero calling him Mike many times, and even stated Wrestling the reason why the violent is so dangerous yet he failed to mention anything about the sport he probably loves which is "American Football", he did nothing but ruin his own image and did Crap to ruin WWE's image.

on an offside note, I think the only reason why the WWE is declining is the fact that they have been putting on storylines such as McMahonism which is making everyone turn away and faking his own death, which is even more destressing to mothers and fathers who allow there kids to watch it.

[quote name='kingkyle' post='2476490' date='Aug 6 2007, 05:39 PM']i prefer tri brand matches because everymatch is good and there not putting pointless matches to fill spots[/quote]

But then we have to see the same wrestlers every PPV, over and over. Like Khali, Batista and Cena.

Archived