off topic-one brand?

JohnnyBlaze777

That would be bad, IMO. I don't have anything agaisnt Cena but watching him take up 30 minutes of my t.v. times 3 times a week would be bad, IMO! (Not to start a flaming war!)

---Why do people keep posting off topic threads? Post it in the right section!

[quote name='Legend Killed' post='2472744' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:41 AM']For 24/7 Mode, perhaps.

For the whole game, defintly not, I would suck.

3 Brands > 1 Brands[/quote]

He's talking about in real life. The WWE wants to away with the brand extension and bring all the stars together but they said it would most likely not happen!

[quote name='JohnnyBlaze777' post='2472756' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:43 AM']you wouldnt watch it 3 times a week. no more 3 seperate things. it would go back to just having raw mondays and smackdown fridays(back then thursdays) with the same roster on all.[/quote]

I wouldn't mind it but every show would revolve around the same people all the time. Plus there would be a massive roster cut and alot of people wouldn't get t.v. time!

[quote]Dave Meltzer is reporting that after WWE first received the 2.5 RAW rating last week, there was serious panic at WWE headquarters. One idea that was being tossed around at the time was to combine the RAW, ECW and SmackDown rosters and do away with the tri-branded formats. Nothing will probably come of this, but the idea was being tossed around. Either way, expect WWE to somewhat start all over tomorrow night on RAW[/quote]

WrestleZone.

I like the idea personally, instead of having a 5 hr timeline over the course of the week (Raw is 2 hrs I think, SD is 2 hrs I think, ECW is 1 hr I think), they could have like a 3 hr timeline so it would be a lot more functional for the broadcasting networks.

[quote name='-=13=-Nightmare-=13=-' post='2472783' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:46 AM'][quote name='Candi-Fan' post='2472766' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:44 AM']He's talking about in real life. The WWE wants to away with the brand extension and bring all the stars together but they said it would most likely not happen![/quote]

I know
[/quote]

Sorry, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Legend Killed because he thought the guy was talking about the game!

[quote name='-=13=-Nightmare-=13=-' post='2472819' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:51 AM'][quote]Dave Meltzer is reporting that after WWE first received the 2.5 RAW rating last week, there was serious panic at WWE headquarters. One idea that was being tossed around at the time was to combine the RAW, ECW and SmackDown rosters and do away with the tri-branded formats. Nothing will probably come of this, but the idea was being tossed around. Either way, expect WWE to somewhat start all over tomorrow night on RAW[/quote]

WrestleZone.

I like the idea personally, instead of having a 5 hr timeline over the course of the week (Raw is 2 hrs I think, SD is 2 hrs I think, ECW is 1 hr I think), they could have like a 3 hr timeline so it would be a lot more functional for the broadcasting networks.
[/quote]

i hope that happens tonight on raw

[quote name='-=13=-Nightmare-=13=-' post='2472901' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:02 AM'][quote name='Captain John Ryuken' post='2472847' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:55 AM']If They Join What Would Happen To The WHC And The ECW Title.[/quote]

Nothing happens to them, ECW title might get a name-change but other then that, I'm all for the idea
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that they would phase out the other titles an keep the following!

WWE
Intercontinental
US
Women's
Tag Titles

just like the good ole days. see how i see it is that they have seperate writers for each show. they then have the occasional huge title match. back when it was one roster every title match was huge. i think if they make it one show and 1 title again then ppvs will be worth watching again. title matchs arnt what they used to be. that and it would kinda help the tag team divsion too

[quote name='JohnnyBlaze777' post='2472690' date='Aug 6 2007, 06:34 AM']There are rumors of talk about joining all the brands to make one again. just like the good ole days. what do you guys think? i like it for one because then no limits on great fueds[/quote]
yo i jus read bout that

Dave Meltzer is reporting that after WWE first received the 2.5 RAW rating last week, there was serious panic at WWE headquarters. One idea that was being tossed around at the time was to combine the RAW, ECW and SmackDown rosters and do away with the tri-branded formats. Nothing will probably come of this, but the idea was being tossed around. Either way, expect WWE to somewhat start all over tomorrow night on RAW.

For some reason I don't like this, most of my favourite wrestlers are mid-low carders and divas, so if the whole roster was combined again, many of my favourites would be released or unused

OT i liked it much better when most of the PPVs were single-branded...

Archived