*Off Topic* Finish ur topic titles frickin idiots

I'm so sick of u idiots typing "Wouldn't it be cool......" or "What if...." and crap like that, guys if u have time for the computer, u can spare a few seconds to actually type the rest instead of just ending it at 2-5 words. Can I get this stickied or posted or w\e xD. No but seriously, plz stop before I beat u all over the head with Barney

[quote name='BIGMIKEWWE1' post='2472666' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:31 AM']but when they dont finish it it make's people wonder what is the rest of the sentence
and they want to find out[/quote]
I know that but it's pretty annoying, I just wanna know the topic of wat I'm reading, hence the name "Topic Title". Like I may click a topic called "What if..." and it could be about gym socks, just spare some time to let us know wat useless crap ur writing about

mate ur a noob. its called suspence. how bout this.
they should change the season mode. u say to ur self yer.
or
they should change.??? it makes u think dumbass im not going to listen to u just cause u told me to stop doing something. go *censored* urself noob

[quote name='-=13=-Nightmare-=13=-' post='2472696' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:34 PM'][quote name='BIGMIKEWWE1' post='2472666' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:31 AM']but when they dont finish it it make's people wonder what is the rest of the sentence
I know that but it's pretty annoying, I just wanna know the topic of wat I'm reading, hence the name "Topic Title". Like I may click a topic called "What if..." and it could be about gym socks, just spare some time to let us know wat useless crap ur writing about
[/quote]
your going to read it anyways. so have a cry nub

[quote name='TCC' post='2472731' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:39 AM'][quote name='-=13=-Nightmare-=13=-' post='2472696' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:34 PM'][quote name='BIGMIKEWWE1' post='2472666' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:31 AM']but when they dont finish it it make's people wonder what is the rest of the sentence
[/quote]
your going to read it anyways. so have a cry nub
[/quote]

okay, u seriously have something wrong with u, is ur panties in a knot or something pal? jeez... all I'm saying is just finish ur freaking topic title and we'll have an idea wat the hell we're reading instead of something we don't want to read. It may be suspence but it's a game so that's all I'm asking, and it's not u in specific, it's everyone

Archived