I wonder about chris benoit

Zerowarrior

[quote name='źέяǿ ώ' post='2472547' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:19 AM']i wonder , being of the bad terrible event that went down with chris benoit, and how wwe deleted everything that showed chris benoit was a superstar for them that will chris benoit will ever get into the wwe hall of fame.[/quote]

:cry: :cry: dude everything was peaceful everything was settling down it's going to turn into another flame war and it's as if the whole benoit hing just ended Here we go again this benoit thing is getting out of control and we were all doing well and here comes the I will only come into benoit topics if it gets out of control I can't take it much longer :( :(

you kind of answered your own question with what you said...

can you imagine if whoever was to induct benoit would say...."although he murdered his wife and son, he was a great technical wrestler" ???

do you know how retarded that would sound and how awkward it would feel? never will he even be thought of for a Hall of Fame induction...

just like he is not even thought of in wwe records/ppvs/video games merchandise etc.

i hope this don't turn into a flame war, just people should state what they think, that if benoit should be in the hall of fame, i for one think he should be in the hall of fame being i may dislike benoit, but he was one of the best. wwe should not judge the person when he was wrestling.

if wwe ever decided to introduct him, they should wait in about 5 to 10 years when people forgotten about him.

[quote name='źέяǿ ώ' post='2472684' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:33 AM']i hope this don't turn into a flame war, just people should state what they think, that if benoit should be in the hall of fame, i for one think he should be in the hall of fame being i may dislike benoit, but he was one of the best. wwe should not judge the person when he was wrestling.

if wwe ever decided to introduct him, they should wait in about 5 to 10 years when people forgotten about him.[/quote]

i'm not even going to forget chris benoit I don't think anyone will I'll be using his crippler crossface if vince hasn't banned that move from wwe by than

Archived