Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Replay

Do you have your driver's license?

Do you have your driver's license?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not old enough

Who here has a driver's license yet? I don't :P

well im 16, 17 this december and ive yet to even get my permit, do to lack of funds, etc, i havent really had the oppertunity, although i do know how to drive a bit though.

no due to the fact that im not even legally old enough to get my temps

[quote name='WcW~CAD50' post='2472604' date='Aug 6 2007, 01:25 AM'][quote name='Ultimate LegendKiller 15' post='2472400' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:03 AM']:offtopic: Hey WCW Cadso nice sig with the 3 systems I can't stop laughing[/quote]

lol thx
[/quote]

i'm not old enough yet i'll be taking drivers- ed in february then when i'm 16 next August i'll try and get

well, im 20, 21 four days after christmas! so yes i do have it.....it took me three times to get it but i do have. i failed the first time because i sped, i failed the second time because i hit the barrell when i parlleled parked or however you spell that. and on the third time, the guy was sick and was coughing and sneezing the whole time, and afterwards told my mom that he just passed because he didnt feel good, and was tired of seeing me. lol. where im at you have to make a 70 to pass and i made a 72. But everyone will tell you im a better driver than all of my friends.

Yes, I do, have had it for quite a few years now. I remember I was so nervous when I first took the test, but I kind of breezed through it. All that nervousness for pretty much nothing. I was driving for about a year before getting my license, but something about taking the test made me all tense and nervous.

nope, not yet, I'm starting driving school in about a month. I'm already a great driver, I'm just not legal yet :P I've already got experience and a car, all I need now is the license, I've had my permit since...last year, I'll be turning 17 on...wow...saturday :o

Guest RJT
I'm learning to drive next month. I still need to do my theory, so I have no idea if I'll be good or bad.

I'm not old enough but I got my pink slip, so when i turn 16 i can get my permit and when im 18 i get my license.