Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manchester*

mk save 2 poll

lol I've only put the big guys up there for completion purpose, I seriously hope I don't have to make any of them because they're impossible to make...I mean, goro, kintaro and motaro are ok since they're mostly human apart from the huge size and 4 arms...but how the hell can I create onaga? it seems to me that people forget what're the caw mode limits...

[quote name='Kane/Deadman.Mr PS3 Poppa' post='2512794' date='Aug 10 2007, 06:00 AM']hey i got good idea why dont u put them all on the save do an overflow 1 too![/quote]

while I'm at it I should make every attire for everyone too...

NO, it would take way too much

thanks

thanks man, but here I was expecting some sort of excitment from more people and yet only one reply...lol, I'm starting to lose faith in this project

yep, cage and jax have their deadly alliance/armageddon attire and nightwolf has the deception/armageddon attire

changed nightwolf's attire, stupid thq removed the big neck acc they had last year which were perfect for nightwolf's attire, so I had to replace it with 6 designs, it looks good in the pic, but it's because it's blurry and distant, it didn't look as good in the game so I removed it and went in a dif. direction

SVR07 is too limited on the PS2. Yet the caws are good. Jax is once of my favorites. I made Cage too but hes not as good. Cool CAWs.