Youtube suspends tnawrestling

A Perfect Murder

[quote name='Reentry Angle' post='2460727' date='Aug 5 2007, 01:59 AM']TNA dont want their videos on Youtube nomore[/quote]

If that were the case I'm sure they would have taken down the youtube videos from their site first. It would also say "This account has been closed", because if TNA didn't want their videos on youtube anymore they would close the account and youtube wouldn't suspend them.

well the TNA youtube Fans are gonna be livid.

they banned me from commenting on them just because I tried to post a Video Response to there video(which I have now taken down) telling them to stop taking whacks at WWE as they aren't doing any better themselves, anyway.

This is some funny crap to as Youtube & TNA were partners (might have to do with there Video Packages containing copyrighted Music which they didn't get permission to use???)

[quote name='Reentry Angle' post='2460898' date='Aug 4 2007, 08:19 PM']Okay you dont have to get a cow[/quote]
LOl before i go on, i need to ask what are you trying to say. :huh: You mean to say don't have a cow lol

Thats pretty jokes still, I know what everyone would say Arnt you pro TNA. I am for wrestling not just the company i just find this pretty funny lol.

[quote name='I AM HiP AND DOWN WITH IT' post='2461182' date='Aug 5 2007, 02:59 AM']This really sucks youtube and dailymotion are my only source to watch TNA from aside from ppvs :(

And I cant comment on videos either I got banned when I was 12 for asking some guy if he was gay all the time or just on special occasions[/quote]

To get around that and make a new account, create a new yahoo E-mail address and then sign up with that.

plus you should look up rohstyles he has loads of NJPW matches among other promotions on his account.

TNA airs Exclusively on Spike TV
Spike TV is owned by Viacom
Viacom is Suing YouTube for unauthorized Reproductions of Privately held productions IE Daily Show, Colbert Report, South Park, and various MTV Music Videos and Content.

As a whole, TNA partnered with YouTube without the consent of Spike and now that TNA Clips are becoming more viewed on the net, it can be assumed it is hurting the Broadcast of the TNA on Spike. Also, Spike maybe pulling the plug due to talks with of leaving the network. Some footage can be seen on the Spike TV website but it's through their own broadcast tools and not run through YouTube.

Daily Show and Colbert Report and South Park Clips are removed from there as well and are removed Daily.

[quote name='Leonardo LunchBoX' post='2462990' date='Aug 5 2007, 01:56 AM']TNA airs Exclusively on Spike TV
Spike TV is owned by Viacom
Viacom is Suing YouTube for unauthorized Reproductions of Privately held productions IE Daily Show, Colbert Report, South Park, and various MTV Music Videos and Content.

As a whole, TNA partnered with YouTube without the consent of Spike and now that TNA Clips are becoming more viewed on the net, it can be assumed it is hurting the Broadcast of the TNA on Spike. Also, Spike maybe pulling the plug due to talks with of leaving the network. Some footage can be seen on the Spike TV website but it's through their own broadcast tools and not run through YouTube.

Daily Show and Colbert Report and South Park Clips are removed from there as well and are removed Daily.[/quote]
hmmm sounds like an interesting situation...

[quote name='ThreeG' post='2460584' date='Aug 5 2007, 01:45 AM']:lol: About time... since those bastards banned me from commenting >.<[/quote]

You slagged off JJ didn't you :nono:.

Anyway if what LunchBox said is correct, then TNA will probably end up hosting their videos on their own server like WWE does at the moment. Shame really, seeing as their YouTube videos got them publicity.

[quote name='RJT' post='2467924' date='Aug 5 2007, 04:57 PM']And on MySpace TV...which is owned by FOX. I think TNA have decided which TV deal they're taking and it's not SpikeTV.

*gets out champagne*[/quote]
Uh oh, I think us Canadians might lose TNA because wouldn't it be put on F/X or something? (I think I heard someone talking about that) I still don't get why Spike would move the ultimate fighter too.... hmmm, that is really, really weird.

If they do go to F/X (which is likely at this stage) then TNA will probably air iMPACT! on a separate Canadian network (similar to here in the UK).

[quote name='RJT' post='2468910' date='Aug 5 2007, 07:02 PM']If they do go to F/X (which is likely at this stage) then TNA will probably air iMPACT! on a separate Canadian network (similar to here in the UK).[/quote]
ahhh, makes sense. I hope that we don't miss a couple weeks of iMPACT! because of it just like us Canadians did when ECW was revived.

Archived