SD! vs RAW 2006 Updates

[b]Wrestler CAWs[/b]
Rick Steiner 2
[b]Entrances[/b]
Lance Cade, Triple H 4, Billy Kidman 2, Brian Clarke, Nemesis, Chyna 2 (DX), Great Khali 5, Kakashe Hataki, King Kong 2, Paul Bearer 2
[i]Many more new CAWs coming soon![/i]

Sorry about that King of CAWs. We've always provided pics of all the CAWs on the site, so we can't start allowing CAWs without pics now. Here on the forums its fine to post CAWs without pics though. Maybe someone nice will take pics of a CAW for you if they decide to make it.

About this update, just so y'all know - there are a lot more CAWs and some movesets that were going to be added but I ran out of time, so expect a bigger update within a few days :)

Hi,

Thanks for your offer :D I'm not at home right now so it would actually be more of a pain to set you up a login and explain how to add them etc lol. Don't worry they should be up by Monday night at the latest. I only ran out of time as I was finishing off the SVR section - which is all done now :).

Thanks!

[quote name='Tom Rice' post='191669' date='May 27 2006, 12:37 PM']Hi,

Thanks for your offer :D I'm not at home right now so it would actually be more of a pain to set you up a login and explain how to add them etc lol. Don't worry they should be up by Monday night at the latest. I only ran out of time as I was finishing off the SVR section - which is all done now :).

Thanks![/quote]
alright last nite i submitted an entrance and its not on the site what happened and do i have to subbmitt him again plz answer soon

[quote name='::.King of Caws.::' post='201771' date='May 30 2006, 02:40 PM']your welcome and welcome to the forum. Have fun[/quote]
alright this is taking way to long there hasnt been any updates in days i know there working hard but still
old games aint that great they shouldnt all there time updating old games 2006 needs updates not here comes the pain or svr 1

Sorry about the wait guys, I've been away longer than I thought I was going to be, and I've had to do extra hours at work so I've not had time to add updates for a few days. I'll get them done Wednesday though, then they'll be regular through the week :)

Archived