Caw Help how do i lower attributes

AnthonyNukes

[quote name='HyphyMan510' post='2454131' date='Aug 4 2007, 01:58 AM'][quote name='KissMyAsthma' post='2429480' date='Aug 1 2007, 07:39 PM']Hack them to a lower value.[/quote]

and if you cant hack, change his weight then you can start the atributes over again.
[/quote]

And if that don't work your gonna have to delete him and start all over.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Nightmare319' post='2523406' date='Aug 11 2007, 06:22 AM'][quote name='HyphyMan510' post='2454131' date='Aug 4 2007, 01:58 AM'][quote name='KissMyAsthma' post='2429480' date='Aug 1 2007, 07:39 PM']Hack them to a lower value.[/quote]

and if you cant hack, change his weight then you can start the atributes over again.
[/quote]

And if that don't work your gonna have to delete him and start all over.
[/quote]

Which would suck ;)

[b]its SIMPLE....

all u need to do is:

go to EDIT YOUR SUPERSTAR, then LOWER/RAISE his WEIGHT CLASS...change anything else u want or else just go directly to 'FINISH'
then go BACK into EDIT YOUR SUPERSTAR and put the WEIGHT CLASS u want for him...then go to 'FINISH'
then SIMPLY go to 'CUSTOMIZE ATTRIBUTES' and LOWER/RAISE his STATS & then SAVE!

*if*
your SUPERSTAR has a BELT u will have to make HIM LOSE IT FIRST before you can EDIT his weight class.

-hope i helped-
*ONE*[/b]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='alexthebadguy' post='2789992' date='Sep 13 2007, 12:44 PM'][b]its SIMPLE....

all u need to do is:

go to EDIT YOUR SUPERSTAR, then LOWER/RAISE his WEIGHT CLASS...change anything else u want or else just go directly to 'FINISH'
then go BACK into EDIT YOUR SUPERSTAR and put the WEIGHT CLASS u want for him...then go to 'FINISH'

*if*
your SUPERSTAR has a BELT u will have to make HIM LOSE IT FIRST before you can EDIT his weight class.

-hope i helped-
*ONE*[/b][/quote]

does that work for 07 2 ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ok these are steps t do this

1) Goto Create.

2) Goto Create a Superstar.

3) Click on Edit.

4) Click on the superstar you want to change attribute.

5) Lower his/her weight Upper or Lower then what the Normal weight that you put.

6) Save it.

7) Go back to your Superstar.

8) Then put the weight you normally had.

9) Save.

10) Goto attributes and then put what weight you want.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='alexthebadguy' post='2789992' date='Sep 13 2007, 01:44 PM'][b]its SIMPLE....

all u need to do is:

*if*

-hope i helped-
*ONE*[/b][/quote]

I feel like an idiot, but where do I find "Customize Attributes"? I followed your direction and it only lowered his overall from 80 to 78, but I couldn't find an option anywhere to actually change the individual attributes.

[quote name='Amir29' post='3951142' date='Mar 20 2008, 01:06 AM'][quote name='alexthebadguy' post='2789992' date='Sep 13 2007, 01:44 PM'][b]its SIMPLE....

all u need to do is:

*if*

-hope i helped-
*ONE*[/b][/quote]

I feel like an idiot, but where do I find "Customize Attributes"? I followed your direction and it only lowered his overall from 80 to 78, but I couldn't find an option anywhere to actually change the individual attributes.
[/quote]
Locker Room -> Customise Attributes (The exercise machine in the left corner).

Archived