Paul londons finisher in WWE

Burge

Argh!

Okay. London has been through numerous finishers and you're welcome to use any of the following:

The 450 (WWE)

Shooting Star Press 1 (WWE... was banned but I think they're more leniant about it now)

IGNORE the idea of Step Up Enzuigiri as a finisher, this is a mere favorite move and is the second part of the double team Complete Shot/Enzuigiri, "Get Well Soon".

Paul London used to do a double-arm lifting move ("Lifting" from behind, in the game), that ended in a sit-out facebuster (the ending of "Electric Chair Drop"). If you want him to have this move, give him those 2 bracketed moves as normal ones, or just the Electric Chair.

His alternate finisher to the Shooting Star / Standing Shooting Star (London Calling) in ROH, was a move called the Waffle Face. This is a leg-sweeping angular DDT. The closest substitutes for it, as far as I know, are DDT 15, DDT 24, or Stevie T. This move was used a few times when he began tag teaming with Kidman on Velocity, but not really as a finisher. You may want this as a finish, or a normal move if you can fit it in somehow/somewhere.

Paul London has also used the bridging Dragon Suplex in the WWE (London Bridge), and you're welcome to use that as well.

For the hell of saying so, I give him the Electric Chair Drop from behind, the Dragon Suplex Pin from behind & as a favorite, The 450 as a diving move & a favorite, the Step Up Enzuigiri in Speed grapple & a favorite, Shooting Star Press 1 as a finisher, and DDT 15 as a finisher.

Also, I wish they had kept the old version of the Shooting Star Press as well (Brock Lesnar's, from HCTP). That one gets more height, like London's.

[quote name='Ravnos' post='187931' date='May 25 2006, 08:50 PM']Paul London used to do a double-arm lifting move ("Lifting" from behind, in the game), that ended in a sit-out facebuster (the ending of "Electric Chair Drop"). If you want him to have this move, give him those 2 bracketed moves as normal ones, or just the Electric Chair.
[b]Waffle Face[/b]

was a move called the Waffle Face. This is a leg-sweeping angular DDT. The closest substitutes for it, as far as I know, are DDT 15, DDT 24, or Stevie T. This move was used a few times when he began tag teaming with Kidman on Velocity, but not really as a finisher. You may want this as a finish, or a normal move if you can fit it in somehow/somewhere.
[b]Waffle Face DDT[/b][/quote]

:poke:

Well London used to do the Waffle face when he fist came in the WWE.

Currently he doesnt have a true established finisherbut i've been using small package 1 and steven kick as finishers. London's DDT is sort of like CM Punk's Devil DDT. I doubt he will be using it anytime in WWE.

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='189078' date='May 26 2006, 10:14 AM']Well London used to do the Waffle face when he fist came in the WWE.

Currently he doesnt have a true established finisherbut i've been using small package 1 and steven kick as finishers. London's DDT is sort of like CM Punk's Devil DDT. I doubt he will be using it anytime in WWE.[/quote]

You're using a small package for a finisher?? Worse... ever. :lol:

You should at least go with either 450 or Shooting Star for his first finisher. Or a standing Shooting Star for those hack-happy folks.

^Really? I think I gave Simon Dean the 3 Handled Credenza (Simonizer), and the Bow and Arrow from the back for a replacement for the Curb Stomp. Somehow, seeing an Illegal Pin in slow-motion and widescreen seems funny to me...

[quote name='ThreeG' post='190670' date='May 26 2006, 08:10 PM']Hopefully just hopefully a Non-jobber Nova returns for ECW.[/quote]

Sounds like Mike Bucci is being tried out for a possible future as an announcer. It's very early, but he may become the new color commentator on Smack Down with Michael Cole. That is if WWE goes through with the idea to move Tazz to become the color commentator for ECW with Joey Styles.

^Really? I'd rather see Simon Dean in a Nova angle, especially since Stevie Richards is coming back soon. That would be an ultimate mark-out moment, seeing Simon Dean become Nova again. I loved him as Nova, he was so hilarious, in my opinion, even more funny in the ring than Eddie Guerrero. I remember seeing a NWE match (Nu-Wrestling Evolution, I think it's an Italian promotion) with him, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Tony Mamaluke, Low Ki, and Shark Boy in one of those matches where only 2 people are in the ring at a time. Nova stayed out for the first part of the match, and was drinking some coffee on the apron, Low Ki came over to tag him, and Nova refused to tag him, as he had coffee in his hands. Low Ki then slapped the coffee almost into the crowd. And Nova ended up winning that match with a an awesome hybrid between a Top Rope Novacaine and a solo Spanish Fly, he landed AJ Styles almost vertical. I'd just like to see Nova one more time, at least.

Archived