Need Help with a Decision

DC83

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong board, I just thought it was more appropriate to put it here since it's not about making CAW's. I was thinking about adding some new wrestlers to my game, but I have too many CAW's. But I can't decide on who to delete from my game. So I was wondering if you guys can help give me some ideas on who to get rid of.

Here's the list of CAW's I want to add:

Mitsuhara Misawa
Kenta Kobashi
Takeshi Morishima
Matt Hardy (Not Sure Yet)
Jeff Hardy (Not Sure Yet)

I've been pretty impressed lately with NOAH in Japan, and as for the Hardy's, they've been impressing me as well, so I thought I'd give them a try. Problem is, I don't know who to delete from my current list:

1. AJ Styles
2. Alex Shelley
3. Jack Evans
4. Austin Aries
5. BJ Whitmer
6. Bryan Danielson
7. Mark Briscoe
8. Jay Briscoe
9. Chris Hero
10. Chris Sabin
11. Christopher Daniels
12. Claudio Castagnoli
13. CM Punk
14. Colt Cabana
15. Davey Richards
16. Delirious
17. Homicide
18. James Gibson (aka Jamie Noble)
19. Spanky (aka Brian Kendrick)
20. Jay Lethal
21. Jimmy Jacobs
22. Jimmy Rave
23. KENTA
24. Low Ki
25. Naomichi Marufuji
26. Nigel McGuinness
27. Roderick Strong
28. Samoa Joe
29. Matt Sydal
30. Sonjay Dutt

As you can see, I'm a pretty big ROH Fan, with some TNA wrestlers added in. The CAW's I'm thinking of deleting are BJ Whitmer since I don't even use him anymore. Jack Evans, Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt to add in the Hardy's and 1 more CAW's, but I'm not sure if I'll delete them. That's 4 Wrestlers out of 5 that I need/might delete, so technically I need 1 more...just don't know who. Anyone got any suggestions?

If it's not to much trouble, I suggest you just write the formula of the ones you decided to delete, that way if you ever want to use it again, you have the formula for it stored in a safe place for re-use. That's what I did when I first started using caws last year.

All of my CAW's except for Matt Sydal are from Game Saves which are still on my Flash Drive, and are located here on caws.ws. So it won't be hard to put them back. So it's not hard to bring those guys back.

Edit: So far, I've decided to delete BJ Whitmer, Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt to add in Kenta Kobashi, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy. I'm thinking of deleting 1 more to add in Mitsuhara Misawa, but I can't decide who to delete. I could just forget about Misawa completely, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any opinions on who I should delete or if I should just forget about Misawa?

• 1 year later...
[quote name='DC83' post='2413696' date='Jul 31 2007, 06:38 PM']All of my CAW's except for Matt Sydal are from Game Saves which are still on my Flash Drive, and are located here on caws.ws. So it won't be hard to put them back. So it's not hard to bring those guys back.

Edit: So far, I've decided to delete BJ Whitmer, Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt to add in Kenta Kobashi, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy. I'm thinking of deleting 1 more to add in Mitsuhara Misawa, but I can't decide who to delete. I could just forget about Misawa completely, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any opinions on who I should delete or if I should just forget about Misawa?[/quote]

• 4 months later...

Archived