What would you call the black hole slam?

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='2398082' date='Jul 29 2007, 05:10 PM']Basically its a spinning side slam.[/quote]
well its weird to me to call it that,becuase i noticed its similar in set up and form,he needs a running opponent,and a he grabs under the arms like you would do doing a rydeen bomb.

I'm pretty sure Big Boss Man was the first to do it and it was called "The Boss Man Slam", Viscera has used it since about 2000 onwards and it was announced lasily as just a "Sidewalk Slam" it's similar in that it's a reverse hold of the sidewalk slam but the wrestler doing a sidewalk slam lands on there ass (Diesel, Kane, Undertaker etc...) but the the wrestler doing the "Scrapbuster Slam" (which is the only actual name besides the Black Hole Slam that I've heard the move called something other than a sidewalk slam) lands flat out on there front like a rock bottom or STO. In Abyss' version of the move he spins them a whole 360 dg while everyone else who has done a scrapbuster slam (Boss Man, Viscera, Batista) spins the opponent 180 dg.

Archived