I WANNA LOVE YOU! YOU ALREADY KNOW!

«~KING-KONG~»

Akon the ILLEGAL ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Formula coming soon
Rate & suggestions

I swear to god i used no reference pics.

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7039/akonid9.jpg[/img][/url]

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9807/akon2iq0.jpg[/img][/url]

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://z.about.com/d/rap/1/0/y/1/-/-/AkonLockedUp.jpg[/img][/url]

[quote name='The-Choosen-One' post='2384972' date='Jul 27 2007, 08:12 PM']0/10. No formula. Horrible. This topic should be locked[/quote]
You are so rude. He tryed and it aint so bad. You should be warned!

Work on Eyes and Jaw Outline overall its pretty good 7/10

[quote name='BlackT' post='2385477' date='Jul 28 2007, 12:04 AM'][quote name='The-Choosen-One' post='2384972' date='Jul 27 2007, 08:12 PM']0/10. No formula. Horrible. This topic should be locked[/quote]
You are so rude. He tryed and it aint so bad. You should be warned!

Work on Eyes and Jaw Outline overall its pretty good 7/10
[/quote]

How am I being rude. He's being rascist for one by calling him an illigal alien which is obviously refering to african americans. And he only posted the pics without the formula. Since when has being sensible being rude. I shouldn't be warned because I have done nothing wrong.

[quote name='SuckITRatedRKO' post='2389507' date='Jul 28 2007, 03:17 PM']1. I'm black, I'm haitian
2. I didint know if you listen to hip-hop and rnb or not but in the remix of soul survivor (mix with reggae)
that was Akon's quote "Akon the Illegal Alien" I meant to quote what he said not tease him[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be like that. I thought you were being rascist. Plus it's no wonder what with all of the steryo types going around today that someone would interprit it that way. It was a simple misunderstanding. I'm sorry. It seems like I just attacked you without knowing your intention that happens a lot. I apologize for that. Anyways moving on.. my suggustions for the caw are to fix his chin.

[quote name='The-Choosen-One' post='2389527' date='Jul 28 2007, 08:19 PM'][quote name='SuckITRatedRKO' post='2389507' date='Jul 28 2007, 03:17 PM']1. I'm black, I'm haitian
2. I didint know if you listen to hip-hop and rnb or not but in the remix of soul survivor (mix with reggae)
that was Akon's quote "Akon the Illegal Alien" I meant to quote what he said not tease him[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be like that. I thought you were being rascist. Plus it's no wonder what with all of the steryo types going around today that someone would interprit it that way. It was a simple misunderstanding. I'm sorry. It seems like I just attacked you without knowing your intention that happens a lot. I apologize for that. Anyways moving on.. my suggustions for the caw are to fix his chin.
[/quote]

how the hell was that racist in the first place ? :???:

in my opinion all this stuff on racism is going too far and is turning out to be total bulls**t
i would understand if someone was being dierectly racist towards someone, otherwise, i just don't get it :fedup:

anywho, good for a caw with no ref's. i'll give it a 7/10 so far, just work on it some more with a reference and it should turn out great :)

[quote name='enigma606' post='2395237' date='Jul 29 2007, 09:16 AM'][quote name='The-Choosen-One' post='2389527' date='Jul 28 2007, 08:19 PM'][quote name='SuckITRatedRKO' post='2389507' date='Jul 28 2007, 03:17 PM']1. I'm black, I'm haitian

[/quote]

how the hell was that racist in the first place ? :???:

in my opinion all this stuff on racism is going too far and is turning out to be total bulls**t
i would understand if someone was being dierectly racist towards someone, otherwise, i just don't get it :fedup:

anywho, good for a caw with no ref's. i'll give it a 7/10 so far, just work on it some more with a reference and it should turn out great :)
[/quote]

Thats exactly what I'm saying. What with all the steryotrypes going around today anything can be considered racist.

it looks ok for a start work on the eyes and jaw looks a little too long but for a start 6/10

:offtopic: i've been gone for about 3-4 months so the rules may have changed but i've seen like 7 topics with ppl saying it needed to be locked becouse of the lack of a formula. but from what i remember you need one (at least) of the following: A. Formual B. Pics or C. Video

well i'll stop spamming now the caw looks ok but needs work

[quote name='Disturbed One S.S.' post='2410553' date='Jul 31 2007, 04:57 AM']it looks ok for a start work on the eyes and jaw looks a little too long but for a start 6/10

:offtopic: i've been gone for about 3-4 months so the rules may have changed but i've seen like 7 topics with ppl saying it needed to be locked becouse of the lack of a formula. but from what i remember you need one (at least) of the following: A. Formual B. Pics or C. Video

well i'll stop spamming now the caw looks ok but needs work[/quote]

Exactly thats all folks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived