KOF Girls

Platinum

I made versions of Whip, Leona and Vanessa but I'm looking for something more challenging. I'm looking to make one of these four but need some suggestions in how to make them. They are: Shermie, Vice, Mature and Kula. Especially Kula, she'd be the last for my N.E.S.T. Stable. this would be for either Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 or 2007.

Thanks

Platinum1

[quote name='The X-treme F'n King' post='2368943' date='Jul 25 2007, 04:40 PM']any pics[/quote]I don't have any pics, however I can give the description. which version 2007 or 2006?I'll give my list of the KOF fighters I've made so far:Team Ikari: Leona, Ralf Jones, Clark Still and Whip from KOF '99 Former N.E.S.T members K' and Maxima and I made Vanessa.I also have a version of Sagat and Vega from Street Fighter II.Give a holler back for which version so I can write down what I did.Platinum[quote name='Lil Slugger' post='2368661' date='Jul 25 2007, 03:49 PM']Could i get formulas for the ones you already made?[/quote]I can do that, did you want from 2006 or 2007? Also which KOF fighters, I have made additional ones since Whip and Leona. I have the full Team Ikari minus Heidern himself, also K' and Maxima. Maxima and K' are only on 2006, since they don't really have what I need for them on 2007.Get back soon I'll be ready with the formulas.

Archived