***TNA Hard Justice 2007 Discussion Thread***

.hashtagHEEL

Figured that since there was one for Victory Road, why not start one for Hard Justice. Feel free to pin this.

[center]Discuss your thoughts on matches for Hard Justice in here.
[/center]

[center][b][img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x259/RKOrton121/1869.png[/img]
Hard Justice, August 12th 2007[/b]

[u][b]Confirmed Match-Ups
[/b][/u][u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u][u][b][img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x259/RKOrton121/Impact.jpg[/img]
[/b][b]Winner Take All[/b][/u]
Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle
[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u][/center][u][b]
[/b][/u]

i think it's stupid how tna is going to put all championships on 1 person, tna is totally going down hill now, they should make kurt angle lose the tna championship, and have joe lose the tag team championship, but have angle defend the IWGP championship on tna.

Kurt should win, makes me sick Samoa Joe saying them two are the best in the buisness. Samoa Joe comparing himself to someone like the rock, HBK or HHH it's so disrespectfull. Somoa Joe is rubbish, want to be the best. There are only two titles for that Josheph, the WWE Championship and the World Heavywieght Champion ship. Both of which Kurt Angle has had and Somoa Joe will never get.

I want
[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]
to win, but he aways jobs to
, so my pick is

As of this past Thursday night, here is the updated card for TNA Hard Justice on Sunday, August 12, live and only on Pay Per View from Orlando, Flordia:

[b]"Winner Takes All" Match (Every Title on the Line)[/b]
- TNA & IWGP World Champion Kurt Angle vs. TNA X Division & Tag Team Champion "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe.

- Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) vs. The Steiner Brothers ("Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner and "The Dog-Faced Gremlin" Rick Steiner).

-[b]Bar Room Brawl:[/b] "Cowboy" James Storm vs. "The War Machine" Rhino

[b]Likely Matches (some I made from what took place on last nights iMPACT!):[/b]

[quote name='The00Raven00Effect' post='2403493' date='Jul 30 2007, 07:50 PM']I wonder if the Motor City Machineguns are going to have any matches at Hard Justice, I just love them :P[/quote]

well duh if you don't like MCMG you don't like fast pace, high flying and just plain dirty (heel) wrestling

but this PPV sounds pretty good, but not the Joe v Angle match, but the bar room brawl sounds good seeing as the end of their match at Victory Road was just crazy

Here is the updated card for TNA Hard Justice on Sunday, August 12, live and only on Pay Per View from Orlando, Flordia:

*In a “winner takes all” match, TNA World/IWGP Heavyweight champion Kurt Angle vs. World X Division/World Tag Team champion Samoa Joe

*Team 3D (Ray & Devon) vs The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner)

* In a Bar Room Brawl, “War Machine” Rhino vs. “Tennessee Cowboy” James Storm (w/Jacqueline Moore)

that'd kinda be pointless wouldn't you think.

You have a big hype for 5 titles on the line (IGP, TNA World, TNA X-Div, TNA Tag)
then vacate 2 the following night or 3 as they are counting the Tag as 2 Seperate titles another thing adds to my "When did TNA start counting Tag Team as Single"

Sources of Gerweck.net have confirmed that The Latin American Xchange vs. The Voodoo Kin Mafia will go ahead at Hard Justice.

Here is the updated card for TNA Hard Justice on Sunday, August 12, live and only on Pay Per View from Orlando, Flordia:

*In a “winner takes all” match, TNA World/IWGP Heavyweight champion Kurt Angle vs. World X Division/World Tag Team champion Samoa Joe

*Team 3D (Ray & Devon) vs The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner)

* In a Bar Room Brawl, “War Machine” Rhino vs. “Tennessee Cowboy” James Storm (w/Jacqueline Moore)

*Voodoo Kin Mafia (Kip & BG James w/Roxxie Laveaux) vs. Latin American Xchange (“Notorious 187” Homicide & Hotstuff Hernandez)

Archived