.:SM:. problem

halcyon

Guest .:SM:.
No worries, I'm here. But I'm not sure what was going on because I couldn't get on Caws.ws or ICW. And I'm not sure if it will do it again :fedup:

I'm on Virgin Media. But it's happened again, and I have to use a Proxy site to see anything or do anything on the forum. And it's making wired (like I can't see Sigs, Avatars or if there are any new posts in topics)

No, whenever I type in the website. It comes up with this:
[img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8171/ghzv4.png[/img]

I'm not sure if it could be the site. Or my computer.

Guest John Brunton
Its not the site because I just cleared the blocked IP list in case your provider was on it.I have called them many times before to report that their systems are not letting users get to certain websites but they do not care.I suggest you try calling them..there is nothing else we can do :(

EDIT

Trying one more thing... does it work now?

Hey SM, I'm on Virgin too and the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Two days later it was fine and it hasn't happened since so it's a bit weird. I think it's happened to a few people before that are also on Virgin Media so yeah it's most definatly them and not the site, at least your back now. :)

Wrong, it happened again :lol:. It started last night at 23:00. But if it stops after two days, I should be fine (I'm using a Proxy site anyway) ;)

Archived