best season mode?

Potenza

Favorite Season mode?..like which season in this game..or which season mode of the series? lol

Well for this game Smackdown..just because I thought the storylines were abit better..plus that Taker storyline was crazy along with the ECW one

But in the series I would have to say Shut Your Mouth...if you ever played season mode in that, then you would know why, end of story :P

[sarcasm]mine would definetly have to be just bring it's or smackdown 1's[/sarcasm]

sym had a good storyline throughout,especially around the summerslam-survivor series time and the nWo time in february-march.oh those were the days

in longitivity i'd say know your role ha the best season for longitivity but it got old quick(after the 1st year)

for svr06 my fave season is the ecw one and the one where either austin or jimmy hart becomes gm of raw

HCTP's was pretty good because I loved how they gave a stat book for every wrestler telling what all matches they've ever played and telling how many times they won a so-and-so title.

But as for actual story goes I'd have to say SYM was my favorite for sure.

As for improving the SmackDown games I think when they start working on PS3 titles they should have a Story Mode with V/O's and a separte Season Mode with alot more storylines but no VO's. Because, I truly do believe VO's are what is limiting the Story Modes

Its not only voice overs man, other things too are sortened becase of new additions into the game (example - better CAW mode, addition of new game types each year, more superstars)..the VO's arent the only thing that holds back the game..but really in this time in video gaming a video game just doesnt seem right unless you have VO's in it

Guest Confusion210
either shut your mouth or here comes the pain.. one of those two.
day of reckoning was my least favourite. getting beaten up in videos after every match got really annoying.

I think HCTP was in a league of its own when it came to season mode.
You could talk to wrestlers backstage,
you could learn new things about them (619)
you could start feuds with people
you could ally yourself with wrestlers
you could defend your title
YOU HAD CHOICES!!!

A season is all about stats, matches, storylines, and backstage not some crappy Storymode that you have NO control over. Imagine adding into season mode if you Lose the Royal Rumble its game over. what the hell man!?

If stanima and Submission B were in the game I swear, I'd still be playing it now

[quote name='TheRavenEffect' post='35744' date='Mar 4 2006, 05:50 PM']i think all the seasons were good from SYM and up...

Even tho i did find it strange when Kane was dancing like HBK in HCTP[/quote]

lmao, I don't remember that...

The bad thng about SYM was if you haven't got a title there is barely anything to do in season mode.

[quote name='Jam13.v1' post='35750' date='Mar 3 2006, 10:55 PM'][quote name='TheRavenEffect' post='35744' date='Mar 4 2006, 05:50 PM']
i think all the seasons were good from SYM and up...

Even tho i did find it strange when Kane was dancing like HBK in HCTP[/quote]

lmao, I don't remember that...

The bad thng about SYM was if you haven't got a title there is barely anything to do in season mode.
[/quote]

it was the part of the season when you destroy someone 's car...in my case it was Kane...then they show up in a wheelchair then get up and start dancing like HBK

• 4 weeks later...

Archived