WTH is Khali's Finisher!?

kaelis

[quote name='TheSnowman' post='171780' date='May 17 2006, 04:22 AM']i say kane lifting & toss since i think when khali puts his victims down, he doesn't throw them down like the batista choke does, khali more like just lets the victims fall like kane's choke move[/quote]

Batista's drives them down.

Kane's is less close -- Kane DRILLS them to the mat, on an angle and they turn over from on their shoulderblades.

The other option is Choke 3 (which is available in the Brawler grapple and as a finisher I think). That is perhaps the closest, but it's also the weakest.

[quote]The other option is Choke 3 (which is available in the Brawler grapple and as a finisher I think). That is perhaps the closest, but it's also the weakest.[/quote]

Yup but if you have his stats rather high so he can have squash matches like real life, they will already be on red by the time you get the finisher so it all works out fine :).

[quote name='ThreeG' post='172078' date='May 17 2006, 12:33 PM'][quote]
The other option is Choke 3 (which is available in the Brawler grapple and as a finisher I think). That is perhaps the closest, but it's also the weakest.[/quote]

Yup but if you have his stats rather high so he can have squash matches like real life, they will already be on red by the time you get the finisher so it all works out fine :).
[/quote]

:P ... quite true.

Powerbomb and chokeslam.

Go to Obsessed with Wrestling ( [url="http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com"]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com[/url] ) and look at the Profiles page, hunt for Giant Singh and they should have some of his other moves there.

I like the Choke 3 and the Kane Lifting and Toss, he just drops them nonchalantly, so the Batista one would be too much for him. For some reason, it's incredibly fun to squash people (aka Funaki) with a Khali CAW, especially doing that move and holding them incredibly high in the air...

[quote name='Jos-B' post='173024' date='May 18 2006, 12:23 AM']I like the Choke 3 and the Kane Lifting and Toss, he just drops them nonchalantly, so the Batista one would be too much for him. For some reason, it's incredibly fun to squash people (aka Funaki) with a Khali CAW, especially doing that move and holding them incredibly high in the air...[/quote]

lol, i gotta try that....

Archived