Kenzo Suzuki Movelist

xxxchevellexxx

Copy from Superstar: Danny Basham: Standing (this should give you better grapples)

+ Standard Actions

Ring In: Slide In

Ring Out: Normal

Taunts: Swing Hips/ Tajiri 6/ Swing Hips/ Tajiri 6

Fighting Stance: Mysterious 1

Walking Motion: Normal

Running Motion: Normal

+ Standing

Strike Attacks: Clothesline 3/ Toe Kick 1/ Back Chop 3/ Throat Thrust 2/ Tajiri Punches/ Back Chop 3

Grapple Moves:

--- Clean: Back Chop 6/ Body Knee Strike/ Scoop Slam 5/ Snapmare 2/ Suplex 11
--- Dirty: Eye Rake 1/ Eye Rake 2/ Head Pound/ Reverse Atomic Drop/ Triple H Choke
--- Submission: Abdominal Stretch 3/ Headlock 4/ Chin Lock/ Headlock 4/ Abdominal Stretch 3
--- Category 1: Speed
--- Moves 1: Back Chop 7/ Knee Strike 2/ Suplex 12/ Knee Strike 2/ Back Chop 7
--- Category 2: Brawler
--- Moves 2: Back Club/ Undertaker Knee Strike/ Mat Slam/ Undertaker Knee Strike/ Back Club
--- Category 3: Old School
--- Moves 3: Headlock Punch 2/ Scoop Slam 5/ Suplex 11/ Scoop Slam 5/ Headlock Punch 2
--- Grapple Attack: Grapple Elbow Strike 1/ Grapple Body Attack 1/ Grapple Elbow Strike 3
Grapple From Behind: Abdominal Stretch 1/ Backbreaker 6/ Elbow To Back Of Head 2/ Forearm Smash/ Turning Face Front

Groggy Grapple From Behind: Abdominal Stretch 1/ Backbreaker 6/ Elbow To Back Of Head 2/ Forearm Smash/ Turning Face Front

Top of Cell Attack: Downward Thrusts/ Downward Thrusts/ Downward Thrusts/ Downward Thrusts

+ Ground

Strike Attack: Booker T Stomp/ Booker T Stomp/ Booker T Stomp

Grapple Moves: Back Chop 1/ Body Kick/ Oriental Knee Drop/ Kick To Back/ Kick To Groin/ Running Kick

+ Corner

Strike Attacks: Turnbuckle Clothesline 1/ Turnbuckle Clothesline 1/ Knee Attack 1

Grapple Moves: Corner Choke/ Mysterious Chop/ Mudhole Stomping 1/ Mysterious Chop/ Corner Choke/ Foot Choke 2

Grapple from behind: Turnbuckle Smash/ Forearm To Back/ Tie To Tree Of Woe/ Forearm To Back/ Turnbuckle Smash

+ Rope

Groggy on ropes: Top Rope Choke

Rebound Attack: Clothesline 9/ Double Axe Handle 5/ Vaulting Body Press 2

Diving out of ring attack: Baseball Slide 1

+ Diving

Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Double Axe Handle 3/ Double Axe Handle 3

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Foot Stamp 2/ Foot Stamp 2/ Foot Stamp 2

+ Dash

Running Strikes: Jumping Knee Attack 1/ Shoulder Block 2

Running Grapple: Reverse Mat Slam/ School Boy Pin 1

Rear Techniques: Triple H Low Kick/ Triple H Low Kick

Running ground Attack: Double Axe Handle 5/ Double Axe Handle 5

Counter Attack: Back Body Drop 1/ Hip Toss 1/ Reverse Atomic Drop

+ Tag Team

Standing Tag Team: Double Beat Head/ Double Clothesline/ Double Suplex/ Double Clothesline/ Double Beat Head

Corner Tag Team: Kick To Gut 1/ Double Stomping/ Kick To Gut 1/ Double Stomping/ Kick To Gut 1

+ Special

Finishers: STO 2/ Hagakure

Signature Moves: Back Chop 1/ Back Chop 3/ Mysterious Chop

Chair Finisher: Guillotine 2/ Guillotine 2

Combination Attack: Tajiri Punches/ Back Chop 3/ Big Boot 1

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

Dude: way too many repeats.

For one: Technical grapple isn't exactly Kenzo's friend. I'd go with Old School grapple, where you can get Backbreaker 1, and Scoop slam 5 (instead of having to use clean grapple to use it), Suplex 11 (instead of having to use clean grapple), Coconuts Crush (drive the opponent into the knee), and Headlock Punch 2.

In Brawler, you didn't even give him Fury Punch 4 or Mat Slam.

In Running grapple, the first one should be Reverse Mat Slam.

In the Back grapple, you need Back Suplex 3 (this is also his old finisher actually), and Backbreaker 6 (he used this a couple times and won at a PPV with it).

In Diving vs. Downed Opoonent, you need Knee Drop 1 in there somewhere.

Instead of having THREE Mysterious Chops, you should have Corner Choke in there (this always got him into some trouble), and Foot Choke 1. Also, instead of two Mudhole Stomping 1's, put in Hanging in Reverse for one.

Instead of having a bunch of Turnbuckle Smashes from behind in the corner, put in a Snake Eyes and a Toss Into Ring Post.

Instead of the second Back Chop 7 in speed, put in Kitchen Sink 1.

Hope that helps. I didn't make that up, I know what I'm on about. I don't give a crap about Kenzo myself, but there's no need to butcher his moveset into repeats, limited may it be.

alright, I'll make some changes when I get the chance, now that you brought up some moves that I remember him doing I'll make sure to add them (Backbreaker 6 will definetely be added), the only reason I picked Technical over Old School was because I wanted to put his Double Arm Suplex in there somewhere, also the reason for repeating a lot of the moves was to make it a little more realistic (good ole' Nike The Bike style) and choose the moves that he used the most (I don't care too much for trying to fit in every move), but there's some I will add that you brought up, and thanks for the feedback/suggestions

• 3 years later...

Archived