3 TNA Releases, Konnan, Lockdown, & More

[quote]TNA's website is reporting that the Lockdown 2007 DVD is now on sale today and available at major retailers. For more TNA DVD info, visit TNAWrestling.com.

[b]Mark sent this in:[/b] Just thought I would send word that Konnan has been taken off TNA's roster portion of their website, yet Ron Killings remains. It seems odd that "The Truth's" profile would remain as they both walked out at the same time. Thus it seems that the Truth may have not been given his official release as of yet.

[b]Joe sent this in:[/b] Referee Slick Johnson has been removed from the TNA Website roster page. WrestleZone.com reported several weeks ago that he left the company to pursue other jobs outside of wrestling.[/quote]

[quote name='untouchablecena10' post='2202371' date='Jul 4 2007, 03:36 PM']sucks about connan and the truth...truth was kool but i was getting tired of his same gimmick for 3 years anyways...

to bad connan left..this hector guerrero crap isnt as good as konnan was w/ homcide and hernandez[/quote]

You spelt "Konnan" wrong.

It is a shame Konnan left, looks like so far Homicide has picked up the mic in his place. The Truth I can live with out. Sorry, but as far as I can see he is a John Cena/Booker T experiment gone wrong.

[quote name='The Stinger' post='2203982' date='Jul 5 2007, 08:34 AM']Ron Killings not really a big loss to TNA but Konnan the mic part of LAX is gone.[/quote]

yeh Ron hasn't done match, neither had Konnan except be on the mic

Archived