Petey Williams Moveset

xEpy0n

Credit to Ravnos and Ricasho for giving me some of the moves. thanks, guys! :)

Standard Actions
Ring-In: Jumping 2
Ring-Out: Normal
Taunt: Hold Up 2, Come On!, Eddie Guerrero 1, Christian 2
Fighting Stance: Outlaw
Walking Motion: Normal
Running Motion: Normal

Standing
Strike Attacks
Dropkick 2
Toe Kick 1
Back Chop 4
Enzuigiri
People's Punch 1
Elbow Smash 2

Grapple Moves
Clean
Arm Drag 3
DDT 14
Scoop Slam 5
Snapmare 2
Headlock Takeover

Dirty
Reverse Atomic Drop
Low Blow 5
Head Pound
Eye Poke 4
Head is Struck

Submission
Hammer Lock
Arm Wrench 2
Headlock 4
Leg Lock 2
Sleeper Hold 1

Moves 1: Luchadore:
Mysterio Moves (Good set-up for either the Piledriver or the Sunset Flip Pin 3)
Cruiserweight Moves 5
Back Suplex 1
Neckbreaker 18
Hurracanrana 2 (Rewind Hurricanrana)

Moves 2: Old School:
European Uppercut
Sidebuster 2
Scoop slam 5
Hurracanrana 8
Russian Leg Sweep 1

Moves 3: Speed:
Shining Wizaed 5 (Single Leg Dropkick)
Snapmare & Dropkick 1
Neckbreaker 10
Super Neckbreaker Pin
Suplex 12

Grapple Attack:
Grapple Punch 1
Grapple Body Attack 1
Grapple Elbow Strike 1

Grapple From Behind:
Abdominal Stretch 1
School Boy Roll Up
Backbreaker 6
Throw Back (Snap Neckbreaker)
Cruiserweight Moves 2
Hurricanrana 6
German Suplex 4
Backbreaker 4
Belly to Back 2
Russian Leg Sweep 2

Top of Cell Attack:
It Thrusts Down x4

Ground:
Strike Attacks:
Angry Stomp
Elbow Drop 1
Leg Drop 2

Grapple Moves:
Back Suplex 9 (Sitout Wheelbarrow Facebuster)
Cross Arm Stretch
Camel Clutch 3 (Inverted Facelock)
Leg Breaker 2
Leg Lock 10
Shapshooter 1

Corner:
Strike Attacks:
Turnbuckle Clothesline 1
Turnbuckle Kick Combo
Knee Attack 1

Grapple Moves:
Sunset Flip Pin 4
Clothesline 25
Mudhole Stomping 1
Hanging in Reverse (O' Canada Nut Squash)
Superplex 1
Pushes Turnbuckle

Grapple from Behind:
Illegal Pin
Tie to Tree of Woe (O' Canada Nut Squash)
Forearm to Back
Dropkick & School Boy Pin
Lucha DDT

Rope:
Groggy on ropes:
Slingshot Suplex

Rebound Attack:
Running Calf Kick
Running Leg Drop
Vaulting Body Press 2

Diving out of ring attack:
Diving Through Ropes

Diving:
Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.:
Missile Dropkick
Diving Hurracanrana

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.:
Diving Leg Drop
Near Leg Drop
Diving Moonsault 1

Dash:
Running Stikes:
Clothesline 14
Running Calf Kick (Leg Lariat)

Running Grapple:
DDT 2 (Cristo-Russian Leg Sweep replacement)
DDT 3

Rear Techniques:
Neckbreaker 12
Throw Back (Snap Neckbreaker)

Running Ground Attack:
Elbow Drop 2
Running Leg Drop

Counter Attack:
Back Body Drop 2
Flapjack & Dropkick
Neckbreaker 10

Tag Team:
Standing:
Double Beat Head
Dropkick & Rolling Clutch
Double Punches 2
Double Clothesline
Double Dropkick

Corner:
Whip & Lay Down
Groin Press (O' Canada Nut Squash)
Side Walk & Reverse DDT
Spike Piledriver
Double Side Leg Lock

Special:
Finishers:
Piledriver 2 (Canadian Destroyer)
Sunset Flip Pin 3 (Canadian Destroyer)

Signature Moves:
Sharpshooter 1
Sunset Flip Pin 3 (Canadian Destroyer)
DDT 2 (Cristo-Russian Leg Sweep)

Chair Finishers:
DDT 23
DDT 23

Combination Attack:
People's Punch 1
Angle Punches *R*
Spinning Wheel Kick 1

Very good job dude.

The Turnbuckle Combo Kick isn't really necessary now, seeing how Sunset Flip Pin 4 is closer to his corner flip-through/follow-up thingy. Though, I don't know what you could put there besides another Turnbuckle Clothesline.

^I guess you could put the On the Top Rope, or the Turnbuckle Dropkick.

Oh, I see you didn't put his tag moves down. All I can really add for that would be to give him the Groin Press for the O Canada Nut Squash, and maybe the Spike Piledriver. Don't really see any other major qualms though.

Black Widow isn't even a Wheel Barrow type move why give him it? Cross Arm Stretch would be move proper as he does it a lot.

Forget Sunsetflip Pin 3(I don't know why people keep giving him that move).

Give him Super Neckbreaker Pin as a finisher or a Front Grapple(it's a favorite move and he's used it as a finisher in IWA-MS, he finally did it in TNA last night at Sacrifice to Liger)

^ Er.... why the hell do you think people give him Sunset flip 3? 'Cause it looks like the Destoyer. It's the only thing close.

And yeah he does do the straight jacket submission. I guess he could put it s an alternative. Black Widow is as close to the move that he's trying to substitute as it gets, so.

[quote name='Ravnos' post='169515' date='May 15 2006, 07:07 PM']^ Er.... why the hell do you think people give him Sunset flip 3? 'Cause it looks like the Destoyer. It's the only thing close.

And yeah he does do the straight jacket submission. I guess he could put it s an alternative. Black Widow is as close to the move that he's trying to substitute as it gets, so.[/quote]
I know why they pick the Sunset Flip 3, but it's really annoying to be honest. I think it's a poor sub for the Destroyer.

Seriously lets stop trying to sub moves that don't even have a set-up to the move or look anything like it.

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='169566' date='May 15 2006, 09:51 PM']I know why they pick the Sunset Flip 3, but it's really annoying to be honest. I think it's a poor sub for the Destroyer.

Seriously lets stop trying to sub moves that don't even have a set-up to the move or look anything like it.[/quote]

ok, the Sunset Flip Pin 3 does look like the Destroyer at the beginging.

Destroyer:
put the opponent between his legs
taunts
flips
-BOOM!- Piledrives!

Sunset Flip Pin 3:
kicks, then puts opponent between legs
taunts
flips
"Piledrives" AKA pins

and, by what you're saying, we shouldn't give finishers to half the TNA roster?! (eg.: AJ's Spiral Tap, Daniels' Angel's Wings, and Hoyt's Towerbomb)
sorry for the ranting

oh, and i might use the neckbreaker pin as a finisher. sorry for kinda chewin your head off

The Edgucution(SP?) for the Angel Wings is fine as it's close to looking like the AW.

and I didn't know Hoyt used a Towebomb I thought his move was like the FLipping Slam in the Corner but Standing instead of from the corner.

the Corkscrew Body Pin is just like the Spiral Tap.

You really used bad examples.

No, he didn't.

Edgecution is obviously a substitute. It's not the same, it's just similar.

Hoyt's Towerbomb isn't the Towerbomb in the game. It's a pumphandle into a single-arm (between the legs) powerbomb. Closest thing to it is the Super Tornado Bomb.

The Corkscrew Body Pin is not the Spiral Tap. Just a poor substitute. AJ faces in, not out. It ends in either a flat leg drop or a splash of sorts. I substitited it with the Houston Hangover personally.

Not bad examples.

Point being Black Widow is nothing like the Reverse DDT to Wheel Barrow Drop(I believe that's how the move goes I haven't seen him do it in a while(and if he did I missed it))

I said I didn't really like the SSF3 as a sub for the Destroyer, you both took it to a new level.

I only remember saying the Black Widow was a poor sub for one of Peteys moves.

Well srry Cory for not reading ur meassage but i'll help now. First get rid of Leg Lariat as he never does that. Replace it with enzujiri. Aslo remove Belly to back and use turn to front as its a great set up for the destoryer. Also Black Widow isnt a nice sub for his Sitout Wheelbarrow Facebuster, i would use Back suplex the ground one. The rest looks pretty nice. Also no matter what any1 says, Sunset flip is the best replacement for the destroyer. O yea, get rid of Crucifiz Head Scissor and use another hurricanrana or what i used is that back suplex where he flips. Also use Super neckbreaker as a secondary finisher.

Black Widow's more like AJ's move he used in ROH, holds them up for a Dominator then drills them down into a DDT ... ermm yeah.

I agree with the Sunset Flip - Because I was the one who originally thought of it in HCTP on FAQs :P

[quote]The Corkscrew Body Pin is not the Spiral Tap. Just a poor substitute. AJ faces in, not out. It ends in either a flat leg drop or a splash of sorts. I substitited it with the Houston Hangover personally.[/quote]

Yes but AJ doesn't just fall forword and do a flippin' legdrop, he actually rotates and flips around, so IMO the Corkscrew Body pin is best.

keep it friendly.

Thing about Super Neckbreaker Pin is it's a rare sight these days. It fits, .. I just think it's nice to have an actual piledriver so you can get some impact with a piledriving move. The Sunset flip 3 can get the 3, it just takes a lot of wearing down. I say present the n eckbreaker as an alternative.

EDIT:

Standing:
Strike:
Leg Lariat ==> Enzuigiri

Grapple:
Moves 1: Luchadore:
Crucifix Headscissor ==> Back Suplex 1

Ground:
Grapple:
Black Widow ==> Back Suplex 9

Finisher:
Finishers:
added Super Neckbreaker Pin as an option

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='171107' date='May 16 2006, 04:45 PM']Credit Ricasho too he he[/quote]

just now did. and i didn't think one of my movesets would have this many people replying on it

I bet if we wanted to, the 3 of us could make hella good movesets together. We're just about the only 3 people here that have individual interest in making, editing, updating and revising movesets here. I've never heard tell of people working together on sets yet.

Archived