VCW BeatDown! 2007

TiagoVWA

For now this is just a promo. VCW Wrestling Brand consists in a hybrid of very styles of wrestling: High Flyer, Dirty, Technical, PowerHouse, Backyard, Hardcore, etc. The debut of VCW: On-line ill be on a PPV: BeatDown! 2007. Then ill be made more PPV's at the end of each month and the weekly show ill be called "Tuesday Nights VCW". So I hope all of you like my work and have a nice day. :D

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlhErZG8dI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlhErZG8dI[/url]

Enjoy.

Also, it seems like the video have two background songs. Just ignore it please.

[quote name='Brian246810' post='2183994' date='Jul 2 2007, 06:13 PM']before I watch it can u tell me is it on SVR07 or just u and your friends acting like retards[/quote]
What? Of course its on SVR07.

[quote name='Brian246810' post='2184034' date='Jul 2 2007, 06:23 PM']oh k then I'll watch itwow that was awesome :nod:[/quote]

[quote name='SoulTaker27' post='2184709' date='Jul 2 2007, 07:42 PM']sweet vid homie[/quote]

[quote name='BYOB' post='2184755' date='Jul 2 2007, 07:49 PM']wicked cant wait!! :D[/quote]
So great comments! :D Thanks

[quote name='Idealist Red!' post='2185068' date='Jul 2 2007, 08:37 PM']That looked awesome. Besides the fact that you spelt manager and heavyweight wrong. :lol:[/quote]
I know that. I'm portuguese, so sometimes, that appens. I'm fixing that now.

[quote name='Crippler Crossface FTW' post='2238799' date='Jul 9 2007, 12:45 PM']Looks alright.

Are you taking anymore CAWs?[/quote]
You can PM me if you want.

[center]-----[/center]

Ladies and gentleman, The PPV ill have a litlle delay because I had a few problems with my recording system. But anyway, the PPV ill be up today or in one day or two.

Thanks.

Archived