Funniest Glitch ever

ive found a glitch which i think is weird and funny. on Svsr06 on the CAM mode, i was looking through sum of the moves and one of them, the red guy stars in the ring then just jumps out the ring, and the green guy finishes the move on the red guy who looks like he is still in the move.

[quote name='EddieLatinoHeat' post='167960' date='May 15 2006, 08:06 AM']ive found a glitch which i think is weird and funny. on Svsr06 on the CAM mode, i was looking through sum of the moves and one of them, the red guy stars in the ring then just jumps out the ring, and the green guy finishes the move on the red guy who looks like he is still in the move.[/quote]

I've had something similar happen to me. It was a grapple move near the ropes or it was a grapple move that takes place on the rope when the opponent is resting on the ropes, the green character does the move but a little ways into the move the red guys fall through the ring outside and the green guy finished the move as if the red guy was still there.

[quote name='ChainGang01' post='171681' date='May 17 2006, 04:20 AM'][quote name='EddieLatinoHeat' post='167960' date='May 15 2006, 08:06 AM']
ive found a glitch which i think is weird and funny. on Svsr06 on the CAM mode, i was looking through sum of the moves and one of them, the red guy stars in the ring then just jumps out the ring, and the green guy finishes the move on the red guy who looks like he is still in the move.[/quote]

I've had something similar happen to me. It was a grapple move near the ropes or it was a grapple move that takes place on the rope when the opponent is resting on the ropes, the green character does the move but a little ways into the move the red guys fall through the ring outside and the green guy finished the move as if the red guy was still there.
[/quote]

that happened to me 2 but it was both of them and i was doin the 619 with the west coast pop so he was jumpin off nuthin it was so funny i was LMFAO

(svro6) in a hiac match when i do the move called tope atomico,when
he goes outside the ring to do the flip,he stays in the ring and instead of
landing the flip on the opponent,he goes past the opponent so when he
hits the ring,not the opponent, it effects the opponent anyways!

WHEW! wat a mouthful :lol:

In SvR 06 it was a TLC fatal 4 way match and Benoit went to do a possum pin but all of the sudden he faints (no stamina left) and Austin was just laying their with his legs up in the air! And he stayed like that for the rest of the match!

people who are in my RPG woould know this( if they read the full match results!), because it happened when I was playing one of the matches.

the wierdest glith is always in elimination chmabers for me like this one time i was shelton and carlito was climbing the turnbuckle and i ran and he fell but not onto the mat but onto the chamber floor and the nthis one time i was rvd and masters was climbing the chamber so i climbed after him then i jumped so i could hit him and he could fall but then he was floating in air lol

mines is not all that great ,i won a match and almost the whole crowd was gone , u know at the end when they are like heres ur winner ect.. there was like only 10 people left, LOL they all got bored and left LOL

oh and in day of reckoing 2 for the gamecube i was trish stratus facing torrie wilson, and in this game her in ring finisher is the stratusfaction, i got a table got me and torrie on it then tried the stratusfaction and all she did was keep running with torrie and it would'nt stop, i wonder y she doesn't have the chick kick in that game

[quote name='StratusFan' post='196324' date='May 28 2006, 10:57 PM']mines is not all that great ,i won a match and almost the whole crowd was gone , u know at the end when they are like heres ur winner ect.. there was like only 10 people left, LOL they all got bored and left LOL

oh and in day of reckoing 2 for the gamecube i was trish stratus facing torrie wilson, and in this game her in ring finisher is the stratusfaction, i got a table got me and torrie on it then tried the stratusfaction and all she did was keep running with torrie and it would'nt stop, i [b]wonder y she doesn't have the chick kick in that game[/b][/quote]
the guys have their head way too inside their asses :spas: :poke:

JBI:
- If you set a table up on the stage, then perform the throwing powerbomb (the one that throws people out of the ring) off of the table, the guy will sometimes fall through the stage.

- If you try a diving spear in a Battle Royal and miss, sometimes you fall out of the ring and the game freezes.

- If you set a table up against the right-side ropes and do a Lionsault with Jericho, Jericho will bounce off of the table instead of the ropes. This may have lasted a few games too, but it's fixed now.

Trying to think of others.

Archived