***TNA: Victory Road Discussion Thread***

The Ferg

I actually think that wierd championship match thing is really stupid. I just think It would be wierd seing a tag match with all four champions and whoever you pin you get their belt. I would much rather see a fatal fourway with the same stipulations.

[quote name='Y2Jericholic' post='2163204' date='Jun 29 2007, 09:42 PM']I actually think that wierd championship match thing is really stupid. I just think It would be wierd seing a tag match with all four champions and whoever you pin you get their belt. I would much rather see a fatal fourway with the same stipulations.[/quote]
How are you supposed to have a fatal 4 way?
I think it would be cool if Joe and Angle picked a teammate and they had a triple thread tag match.

Confirmed for the "Match of Champions" main event at TNA's Victory Road PPV on July 15 in two weeks is TNA World Champion Kurt Angle & TNA X Divison Champion Samoa Joe vs. the TNA World Tag Team Champions (which will either be [b]Team 3D[/b], [b]LAX[/b] or [b]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels [/b]after the next set of TV tapings on Monday).

Personally i think it will be LAX becoming tag champs and going onto the main event at Victory Road. With any luck Homicide pins Joe to win the X-Title probably after a Angle 'betrayal' (sadly i cant see TNA letting Angle be pinned because i dont think TNA would let Homicide or Hernandez be a world champ yet; plus this will allow Joe to go after Angle and his title.).

[quote name='Phenomenal Enigma' post='2182007' date='Jul 2 2007, 10:17 AM']I hope AJ and Daniels wins[/quote]

Perhaps but what happened to them never teaming again? A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels teamed up for the last time on the Thanksgiving Day edition of iMPACT!, defeating The Naturals as i recall. Well thats TNA for you ¬_¬.

I would mark out so badly if it was Daniels and AJ Vs. Angle/Joe, and Daniels pinned Angle. :o
I hope it's either LAX or Styles/Daniels. Team 3D are just past it, and they suck now. The Dudleyz were one of my all time favourite tag teams, but now in TNA and their late WWE run, they've been pretty bad. Bubba/Brother Ray mostly.

**UPDATED CARD SO FAR** (Contains Spoilers as these matches were announced on the iMPACT! tapings):

TNA/IWGP Heavyweight champion Kurt Angle & World X Division champion Samoa Joe vs.
[u]» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «[/u]

[quote name='Vlatanya Donjyoâ„¢' post='2190325' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:28 PM']**UPDATED CARD SO FAR** (Contains Spoilers as these matches were announced on the iMPACT! tapings):

TNA/IWGP Heavyweight champion Kurt Angle & World X Division champion Samoa Joe vs.

[/quote]

yeh the
match should be great, i wander who else will be in it, i hope that
wins though.

**UPDATED CARD SO FAR** (Contains Spoilers as these matches were announced on the iMPACT! tapings + more):

[quote name='big_red_nut' post='2222416' date='Jul 7 2007, 02:02 AM']coolI can't wait to see the
, I will so buy this PPV[/quote]

[quote name='Vlatanya Donjyoâ„¢' post='2222448' date='Jul 7 2007, 11:08 AM'][quote name='big_red_nut' post='2222416' date='Jul 7 2007, 02:02 AM']coolI can't wait to see the
, I will so buy this PPV[/quote]

[/quote]

right I forgot that still can't wait till Victory Road

In the "TNA Today" video on TNA's website you can see that they announced a new match for Victory Road featuring Eric Young & Gail Kim vs. Robert Roode & Ms. Brooks. They even have a graphic for the match in the video, so I'm assuming we'll be seeing them announce it on TV this week.

**UPDATED CARD SO FAR** (Contains Spoilers as these matches were announced on the iMPACT! tapings + more):

The updated lineup for TNA Victory Road next weekend on PPV features:

[b]source: WrestleZone[/b]

For the
i expect the followong stars to be in:

Do you agree with me?

[quote name='Donjyoâ„¢' post='2250069' date='Jul 11 2007, 07:53 AM']For the
i expect the followong stars to be in:

Do you agree with me?[/quote]

me too I hope that

[quote name='EML' post='2253084' date='Jul 11 2007, 02:14 PM']how much do tna ppvs cost[/quote]

also if you are Australian the cost 30 dollars, the same price as a normal PPV

Archived