LAX

hipster

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks kind of like my work, I uploaded a save to ar max drive server to avoid having to type up forms here. I made the t shirts to exact same way, and type/color. It's nothing but LAX with two of the steve austin wwe logos shrinked and on the back it has if you want some, come get some.

Ofcourse I could be wrong, and this could actually be yours, I'll just post pictures of all the caws I made on that save in one big topic.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='TheCawSage' post='5723781' date='Feb 15 2009, 05:11 PM']Looks kind of like my work, I uploaded a save to ar max drive server to avoid having to type up forms here. I made the t shirts to exact same way, and type/color. It's nothing but LAX with two of the steve austin wwe logos shrinked and on the back it has if you want some, come get some.

Ofcourse I could be wrong, and this could actually be yours, I'll just post pictures of all the caws I made on that save in one big topic.[/quote]

yeah, you are wrong as on the back there's the 5150 and there are no other shrinked austin logos ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived