Chris Benoit save.

WillyZi

[quote name='BaronVonHeller' post='2132048' date='Jun 26 2007, 11:22 AM']Perhaps a "Memorial save" is a bit premature; Not sure I want to play as a wrestler who murdered his wife and CHILD over the weekend, then killed himself yesterday....

Just my opinion.[/quote]
We don't know that yet and even if he did I'm sure he didn't do it in his right mind. Benoit from the interviews we have heard loved his family including his two sons, one of which was found dead.

[quote name='CaptainCanada' post='2132196' date='Jun 26 2007, 12:21 PM'][quote name='BaronVonHeller' post='2132048' date='Jun 26 2007, 11:22 AM']Perhaps a "Memorial save" is a bit premature; Not sure I want to play as a wrestler who murdered his wife and CHILD over the weekend, then killed himself yesterday....

Just my opinion.[/quote]
We don't know that yet and even if he did I'm sure he didn't do it in his right mind. Benoit from the interviews we have heard loved his family including his two sons, one of which was found dead.
[/quote]

I would certainly think that anybody who kills their family does in fact have issues. However, I can't say that I will be able to muster up much pity or empathy for a man who killed his child. He obviously had money to get whatever help he needed. And whether or not he "loved" his family is overshadowed by the fact that he ENDED his 7 year old CHILD's life.

Of course, the steroids that they all take most likely played a part.

Queen sherri's death has also been ruled "non-natural"(drugs), Eddie G. (heroin), Now Benoit a murderer. When's the last time one of them made it to 50? :-(

They really DO give too much for the fans.

Come on guy's, I was trying to do something positive. But I didn't know that he killed his family and hisself. But that was too harsh i really can't create a save on a guy who killed his own family and his 7 year old son.

I just can't do it sorry.

[quote name='NcW~Dynamite' post='2139758' date='Jun 27 2007, 03:26 AM']Come on guy's, I was trying to do something positive. But I didn't know that he killed his family and hisself. But that was too harsh i really can't create a save on a guy who killed his own family and his 7 year old son.

I just can't do it sorry.[/quote]

Understandandable. NONE of us knew WHAT he had done.

[quote name='NcW~Dynamite' post='2143534' date='Jun 27 2007, 02:00 PM']My question is, why did he do it.??? he claimed he loved his family. Especially his son. So what could of drived this man to killed something he loves more than hiself?? :fedup:[/quote]

i heard it was steroids... but i cant believe he would kill his family without having a good purpose because he sure didnt hate them and on tv you the love he had for his family

but anyway about the save... i think you could use the benoits from wolf/z ecw save and you could copy it 28 times and look through refs for attires and just create the other benoits by looking at different attires

Archived