BVH's AKA Save version 1.1 -LINK INSIDE!!!!

BaronVonHeller

Guys,

I am working on my first save, and will post it most likely by tomorrow. I am issuing a "blanket credit" to the many CAW creators that have contributed to the save. The only one's I know specifically(bad with writing that down) Is redrum420's demolition.

I decided, after playing the "worst gimmicks" save a while back, to take that even further, and create all the aliases of my favs.

So far, the Save contains: Typhoon & Tugboat Taylor; Barry Darsow as : Smash, Mr. Hole in one, and the Repo man; Ray Traylor as: Big Bossman(Old school police attire) and Big Bubba Rogers(Trying for circa Starrcade 1986, having trouble with the beard at present though); Bill Eadie as: Ax, The Masked Superstar, and Super Machine

I am looking for some great ref pic sites. Anybody know any?

I also want to include John Tenta as Earthquake, The Shark and Golga. (I need good ref pics for Golga and possibly the link to the DX save to get the Cartman shirt)

If anybody has any requests that fit the Classic 1980's EARLY 90's theme of this save, please provide me your requests and some ref pics, and I'll do my best.

BVH

Here is the Final BVH AKA Save version 1.1 roster:

As I said, most of these have been created by others and tweaked by me. I do not have all the names to give individual credit to, except Redrum420 for demolition. The one's marked "BVH" in front of them are my own CAWs. Enjoy And give feedback. Save will be in NTSC Codebreaker .cbs format and will be uip by the am.

File Name BVH AKA Save 1.0

1 BVH's Big Bossman
2 BVH's Big Bubba Rogers
3 Jim Cornette
4 BVH's Tugboat Taylor
5 Typhoon
6 BVH's Mr. Hole-in-One
7 The Repoman
8 RR420's Smash
9 Krusher Khrushev
10 One Man Gang
11 BVH's Akeem
12 RR420's Ax
13 The Super Machine
****From here down, these were just "filler" and don't really go along with my "AKA" theme, but, they are freakin sweet and should be included. Version 1.2 will continue the "AKA" Theme.***
14 Precious Paul Ellering
15 Roadwarrior Animal
16 Roadwarrior Hawk
17 Warlord (PoP Attire)
18 Barbarian (PoP Attire)
19 Beautiful Bobby Eaton
20 Sweet Stan Lane
21 BVH's Rowdy Roddy Piper
22 Bad News Brown
23 Miss Elizabeth
24 Macho Man Randy Savage
25 The Red Rooster
26 Nailz
27 Slick
29 Classic Sting
30 Dynamite Kid

Here it is guys! Please give me your feedback! ESP on the "BVH" One's! I will update and version 1.2 will include more along my original theme.

Most wrestlers are complete with Movesets/entrances as well. I am not sure I'll EVER be happy with Bossman completely though, lol.

SD!vsRAW2006BVH_AKA_1.1.cbs (202.86 KB)
[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZXTI3NF"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZXTI3NF[/url]

File is in NTSC Codebreaker. Sorry, no pics. (If anybody knows how too and wants too, please feel free to post pics of em! :-)

Enjoy!

BVH

[quote name='NcW~Dynamite' post='2110660' date='Jun 23 2007, 03:53 PM']Nice I'll download it and check it out. But where's the picture's[/quote]

I am unable to take pics, sorry. :-( But, the ones included that are NOT my own creations are some of the BEST of each I have found, and just threw them on there as fillers, since some of them are kinda rare.

My Bossman is pretty good if I say so myself(lol) and My Big Bubba Rogers is the ONLY one in existence to my knowledge(There were NO formulas for him anywhere).

I already have Golga done now and will put him and Waylon Mercy(requested) on version 1.1 next week sometime.

If anybody would like to or can, feel free to post pics, I'd appreciate it!

I can just about guarantee that if you like these characters you'll LOVE this save.

Archived