New HCTP sick bumps vid!

THE-EDGE

[quote name='Sabin*' post='165658' date='May 14 2006, 01:37 PM']I hate that one the most, He uses the Gore WAY too much, but the Backflip into the Headscissors ruled.[/quote]
he uses the gore cause its a running attack. i have no problem with that!

[quote name='Sabin*' post='165658' date='May 14 2006, 01:37 PM']I hate that one the most, He uses the Gore WAY too much, but the Backflip into the Headscissors ruled.[/quote]

I'd like to see you do a Pedigree into a Gore.

[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='166741' date='May 15 2006, 04:36 AM'][quote name='Sabin*' post='165658' date='May 14 2006, 01:37 PM']
I hate that one the most, He uses the Gore WAY too much, but the Backflip into the Headscissors ruled.[/quote]
he uses the gore cause its a running attack. i have no problem with that!
[/quote]

but they could also use the clothesline from hell instead of a gore (i think)
anyway that was cool but like sabin said they use the gore too much

• 2 months later...
Finally, i get to answer some feedback here. :)

[quote name='andywalker' post='163829' date='May 13 2006, 06:28 PM']boss video i just hate that every bump that they do they have to do a taunt after it[/quote]
It's just a little posing. And i find the cocktaunt amusing. You gotta have some humour.

[quote name='..::Angryboy::..' post='175850' date='May 19 2006, 03:45 PM']To me, thats wasnt nearly as good as the first HCTP Sickest bumps he made. Why they took out that other Law brother, I dunno. IMO he was the best one of them. And the music in the first one was better too.[/quote]
Maybe because it's around this video that we started to quit being friends. The clips in the beginning are stuff that me and him recorded for the video. One day we were supposed to record but he was too tired to show up or something because he was out playing football and he told me that we were gonna hang out that day. Still, he played football and then complained about having to go to my place.

All in all, iI told him that i was gonna do the vid without him and with a different caw if he didn't come. But he didn't care - so i did it. A while after that something particular happened and we never talked again.

[quote name='WWE Heavyweight Champion' post='212008' date='Jun 2 2006, 04:31 PM'][quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='166741' date='May 15 2006, 04:36 AM']
he uses the gore cause its a running attack. i have no problem with that![/quote]
but they could also use the clothesline from hell instead of a gore (i think)
anyway that was cool but like sabin said they use the gore too much
[/quote]
Would the clothesline from hell really look as good? I mean, it's just a boring clothesline and it also pins the opponent.
I don't think i over-use the gore. I think it works.

[quote name='THE-EDGE' post='160866' date='May 12 2006, 02:30 AM'][url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=_y56kOEHWUQ"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_y56kOEHWUQ[/url]

made by some guy on youtube[/quote]
That is brilliant and now I am going to play SD: HCTP.

Archived