finisher for matt striker

TheSnowman

It would end like a leg drop, then right? So I guess his Golden Rule reverse overdrive would be like the Hog Lock. You could also just give him the Rear Naked Choke for his Happy Monkey Submission, but I don't like the punching in the beginning.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='160760' date='May 11 2006, 05:31 PM']^He hasn't done the Lung Blower in the WWE.[/quote]
WOW! :nono: :censored: (not a real cuss word behind the censor, lol) the WWE.

I'd rather have him do something I've seen him doing to finish off people then some whack generic move the WWE made him do.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='160662' date='May 12 2006, 07:48 AM']It would end like a leg drop, then right? So I guess his Golden Rule reverse overdrive would be like the Hog Lock. You could also just give him the Rear Naked Choke for his Happy Monkey Submission, but I don't like the punching in the beginning.[/quote]

well, the reverse overdrive is not what you're thinking. the reverse overdrive or golden rule is like the overdrive but i think it spins in the opposite direction. after the move is performed, matt striker lands on his back and the victim's neck/head lands on striker's knee. it's hard to describe. anybody know how can i convert video clips to gif images so that i can post an image how the golden rule is done?

Or Just go here [url="http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mattstriker/videos/"]http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/mattstriker/videos/[/url]

3rd video on the top row.

Instead of Rolling Forward, He Drops Backward it looks.

Not the GOLDEN RULE on 1/2 of Team Underground's Chandler McChlure.

[quote name='Jos-B' post='161753' date='May 12 2006, 12:21 PM']I really don't know, maybe the Backbreaker from the back where you put them in an inverted facelock and drop them on your knee?[/quote]
WTH move is that?

Someone on the Idea seen does this "Golden Rule" move and I think it's Abercrombie(where he sets up like a Overdrive but swings having his opponents head land on his knee as he goes backward)

I'd just stick with the OVerdrive as it looks the closest(from what I can tell going by WWE's shitty quality clips).

[quote name='Dazz' post='164602' date='May 13 2006, 04:26 PM']Wasn't one of his moves in ROH what's nkown now as Carlito's Back Cracker? If so, give him that.[/quote]
Yeah the Backbreaker 13(They said they don't wanna give him something he didn't use as a Finish in the WWE, or they gave it to too many other people).

Backbreaker 13 is an over used move on the indy scene, practically everyone does it(and I've got a bunch of people on my memory card with it and it doesn't bother me as I like the move).

Archived