who's the better diva caw maker

topic  

1. 1. topic

• sergio517
    • dom-ination

I actually have no choice, I have Divas made by both of them plus JonJuan and several others and each one is amazing so can't really say. It's like asking which is the better carpet manufacturer, all companies do the same job and a damn fine one too.

[quote name='King Of Kings 2006' post='158988' date='May 11 2006, 02:25 AM']well if there in competition i would say they would both have to make the same diva from the same picture and whoever has the better caw is the better diva maker[/quote]
Yeah that would be fair to do.

IMO I'd say.........

Dom-Ination

It was close, because both of their diiva caws score 10's out of 10's, everyone loves them, everyone things they're great and all, but Dom usually gets the most detail on the diva's faces. Thats why picked Dom. But this doesnt take anything away from the respect I have for Sergio, who IMO should be either a Wrestler Caw's mod or a Gmod.

IMO, both are good and there really needs to be less of this "who's better" type stuff. You should learn to appreciate each maker for even taking the time to care to post out caws, instead of trying to throw them into "who's better" wars.

and seeing the Global Mod isn't gonna move this one (Dom, you're slacking off..lol...j/k)) as it carries no caws and is more chat...I will ;)

hey is anyone going be online tom. nite about 10pm-11pm i like to trade or copy sergio517 debra of diva save 2 i do not have a hack device. so if you willing to trade please send me a email of your name on line so i can trade thank i in who ever trade debt.

Archived