How do u go to the Titron on SYM

Mindset

[quote name='Archangel_XTC' post='158968' date='May 11 2006, 02:16 AM']You mean climbing the SD! Fist?

If so go to the left of the stage and right before the edge press triangle to run and run up to the wall section right before the ledge and it should climb[/quote]
yup thats what i meant thanks dude.. ;)

• 7 months later...
[quote name='ObsidianRayne' post='1139338' date='Jan 1 2007, 01:00 PM'][quote name='ollie199090' post='181995' date='May 22 2006, 02:48 PM']i loved swanton bombing regal through a table off the fist lol.[/quote]
Lol itwoud be great if the put it on SVR08 and The Bumpmeister In trainin welcome to CAWs.ws
[/quote]

Lol why do you say that?

• 2 months later...
it's possible to climb the SD! fist in HCTP!
With a cheat code device, you can go to the SD! arena from SYM that's in the HCTP, but's removed...like I said, only with a cheat code device.
note.: don't try to reach for weapons under the ring, os the game will freeze

[quote name='bananasaging' post='159513' date='May 11 2006, 01:39 PM']is this possible only in SYM?[/quote]

[quote name='..::Angryboy::..' post='159670' date='May 11 2006, 03:40 PM'][quote]is this possible only in SYM?[/quote]
Yeah, only in SYM. Thats really shit to only put it in one game if you ask me. >:(
[/quote]

actually dude you can do it in HCTP..if you use AR MAX :D

Archived