sopranos

As much as I wanted to see some big ending with lots of twists ans turns and all sorts of other things, I also think that it's a brillant ending and it leaves it open for mabye a movie or mabye another episode or even just years of debate over what happened after the fade to black

there is not going to be no more episodes , this was the final episode ever, David Chase has ended the Sopranos, ano no it was not brilliant it was the worst ending ever, there was no closure to any of the storylines going on, they dropped the ball on this one

Personally, I believe the screen going black, means Tony was killed. I read this on Wiki, which is what I think happened:

The suspicious man who enters the bathroom comes out and shoots Tony. The screen going dark suggests Tony has been shot as viewers are seeing through the eyes of Tony himself. This possibility is foreshadowed by a past conversation between Bobby Baccalieri and Tony Soprano in "Soprano Home Movies", where Bobby says to Tony, "you probably don't even hear it when it happens."

[quote name='Kyle730' post='2027945' date='Jun 11 2007, 11:54 AM']Personally, I believe the screen going black, means Tony was killed. I read this on Wiki, which is what I think happened:

The suspicious man who enters the bathroom comes out and shoots Tony. The screen going dark suggests Tony has been shot as viewers are seeing through the eyes of Tony himself. This possibility is foreshadowed by a past conversation between Bobby Baccalieri and Tony Soprano in "Soprano Home Movies", where Bobby says to Tony, "you probably don't even hear it when it happens."[/quote]

That's a good theory, and the guy would have probably shot him from behind, just as he looked to the door to see his daughter coming in. There still is though an amount of uncertainty. I believe things continued and that it was David Chase just trying to get the viewer to think that this is it. Tony is going to die, but he doesn't, at least not on camera. So It could leave for storylines to continue into books, or even a Movie.

[quote name='Hell and Hammer.' post='2028038' date='Jun 11 2007, 12:07 PM'][quote name='Kyle730' post='2027945' date='Jun 11 2007, 11:54 AM']Personally, I believe the screen going black, means Tony was killed. I read this on Wiki, which is what I think happened:

The suspicious man who enters the bathroom comes out and shoots Tony. The screen going dark suggests Tony has been shot as viewers are seeing through the eyes of Tony himself. This possibility is foreshadowed by a past conversation between Bobby Baccalieri and Tony Soprano in "Soprano Home Movies", where Bobby says to Tony, "you probably don't even hear it when it happens."[/quote]

That's a good theory, and the guy would have probably shot him from behind, just as he looked to the door to see his daughter coming in. There still is though an amount of uncertainty. I believe things continued and that it was David Chase just trying to get the viewer to think that this is it. Tony is going to die, but he doesn't, at least not on camera. So It could leave for storylines to continue into books, or even a Movie.
[/quote]
That'd be cool if they made a movie. I read there was some talk about a movie, but he went in favor for "The Final Nine" episodes. I also read that he hasn't ruled out a possibility of a movie, though.

Archived