Your Opinions On Christian

Big Socko Cool

This Thread Is Designed For Debate Only! If There Is Flaming I Will Notify A Moderator And This Thread Will Be Locked. So Lets Try To Keep This As Clean As Possible.

You Can Feel Free To Speak Your Mind On Any Subject About Christian Cage, Here Are Some Ideas.

* Christian As NWA Champion
* Christian Without Edge
* Christian With Sting As A Mentor
* Christians Coalition
* Christians Moveset
* Christians Previous Gimmicks
* Etc.

So, You Can Say Whatever You Want, But Please Refrain From Flaming.

Well... I'll answer all of them!

Christian As NWA Champion: I am so glad he is finally getting the chance at a world title. He deserved it in WWE and he deserves being champion for a long time. People stop bashing TNA for making him champ right when he came. They saw he was a very good performer, something WWE could never figure out.
Christian Without Edge: It's fine, I never really watched them together, but it seemed like Edge kinda took the spot light. Who cares, they are both very good wrestlers.
Christian With Sting As A Mentor: umm...
Christians Coalition: It's awesome, almost like Evolution 2.
Christians Moveset: umm... It's good I gues... The Unprettier is really cool.
Christians Previous Gimmicks: I liked the Istant Classic the best, but Captain Charisma was cool too.
Etc.: Christian is one of my favorite wrestlers! lol

(You should really close the other one you made.)

[quote name='Benoit_Styles_Cage7' post='2025835' date='Jun 10 2007, 09:54 PM']Well... I'll answer all of them!

Christian As NWA Champion: I am so glad he is finally getting the chance at a world title. He deserved it in WWE and he deserves being champion for a long time. People stop bashing TNA for making him champ right when he came. They saw he was a very good performer, something WWE could never figure out.
Christian Without Edge: It's fine, I never really watched them together, but it seemed like Edge kinda took the spot light. Who cares, they are both very good wrestlers.
Christian With Sting As A Mentor: umm...
Christians Coalition: It's awesome, almost like Evolution 2.
Christians Moveset: umm... It's good I gues... The Unprettier is really cool.
Christians Previous Gimmicks: I liked the Istant Classic the best, but Captain Charisma was cool too.
Etc.: Christian is one of my favorite wrestlers! lol

(You should really close the other one you made.)[/quote]
I know.. I accidentally double posted.

Christian was one of the most underrated and underused talents in his dying WWE days. Great promos, great ring skill, pretty much the whole package is old Captain Charisma. So while it was sad to see him go (back then at least, as TNA for us UK'ers was like.. on a few months' delay >_>), it was GREAT to see him arrive in TNA to one hell of an ovation and finally get the push that he deserved and the main event player that we knew he could be... even better to see him win the Title from Jarrett at Against All Odds '06. ;D

Christian's been my favourite in TNA ever since he arrived there, and was one of my favourites in WWE, too. I'm just glad he's getting a good run now, a well-deserved run. WWE made a big, big mistake with Christian, he could've really been something in the WWE, especially when he was getting those crazy face pops - as a [i]heel[/i] nonetheless - throughout 2005 before they shipped him off to SmackDown! to rot and no-doubt dubbed out the warm crowd response he probably got every week. >_>

I was really looking forward to a good Cena/Christian feud in Summer 2005 because it'd been built up oh so nicely since the Royal Rumble that year, with Christian cutting promos about Cena on RAW every week when Cena was still on SmackDown! and Cena never retaliating, then Cena finally coming face-to-face with Christian when he was Drafted in the June of that year. All the pieces were finally falling into place, but then they went the Chris Jericho route instead. Not that the Cena/Jericho feud wasn't good, but I was disappointed that Christian got shoved to the side, as I believe a Cena/Christian program would've been very successful. Just thank God he got out when he could and made the jump to somewhere where he was utilized to his full potential.

But yeah, to cut a long story short, Christian is fantastic in my book, and one of my favourites. :cool:

[quote]I was really looking forward to a good Cena/Christian feud in Summer 2005[/quote]
Sorry, but... WHY?!? Every feud with Cena in it is pretty much shit. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't even think he's good at cutting promos. He is so corny.

"Every feud with Cena in it is pretty much shit"? No, they're really not. He's had TONS of good feuds over the years, but you're probably one of the people who refuses to give the man credit no matter what he does, am I right? Yeah, I think I am. And Cena [i]is[/i] good at cutting promos, but again, I can't expect you to look past your ignorance, 'cause that'd probably be impossible. Cena's one of the best promo-cutters in WWE today.

As for me looking forward to a Cena/Christian feud, it's because it was BUILT UP. They made it feel like it was gonna be somethin' big, then they changed their minds and went with Cena/Jericho instead. I believe Cena/Christian had good potential, and they had some good chemistry in the times they worked together. Is there something wrong with me wanting to see one of my favourite wrestlers feud with my [i]favourite[/i] wrestler? I don't think so, and I never asked for your opinion on the matter, so I could care less what you have to say, tbh.

:)

* Christian As NWA Champion- good but got boring
* Christian Without Edge- much better
* Christian With Sting As A Mentor- strange
* Christians Coalition- i like it
* Christians Moveset- good moves
* Christians Previous Gimmicks- not as good as now
* Etc- i am a peep

[quote name='(-CenaIsGod-)' post='2038510' date='Jun 13 2007, 04:25 AM']"Every feud with Cena in it is pretty much shit"? No, they're really not. He's had TONS of good feuds over the years, but you're probably one of the people who refuses to give the man credit no matter what he does, am I right? Yeah, I think I am. And Cena [i]is[/i] good at cutting promos, but again, I can't expect you to look past your ignorance, 'cause that'd probably be impossible. Cena's one of the best promo-cutters in WWE today.

As for me looking forward to a Cena/Christian feud, it's because it was BUILT UP. They made it feel like it was gonna be somethin' big, then they changed their minds and went with Cena/Jericho instead. I believe Cena/Christian had good potential, and they had some good chemistry in the times they worked together. Is there something wrong with me wanting to see one of my favourite wrestlers feud with my [i]favourite[/i] wrestler? I don't think so, and I never asked for your opinion on the matter, so I could care less what you have to say, tbh.

:)[/quote]

I don't like Cena bit I admit hes good on the mic, apart from when hes rapping. Hes just boring as hell. But he proved he can wrestle when he faced Bryan Danielson.

How can you like him?

Guest .:SM:.
I really liked Edge & Christian together. I also used to like the little hissy-fits he used to do in the WWE. But since he's moved to TNA, he's done so well.....And I can only see good things for him :cool:

[b]* Christian As NWA Champion -[/b] Was fantastic. He deserved it due to his mis-used WWE stay. He never got a shot at the Heavyweight/WWE title as far as I recall, and he totally deserved it. I'm glad TNA have been using him correctly, and I hope that he wins at Slammerversory*.
[b]* Christian Without Edge -[/b] Well, they had to split up sometime. They were absoloutely fantastic together, a brilliant Tag Team. But, I think that they obviously wanted their own success after carrying the Tag Titles loads of times. Rightly so. Christian has done great on his own. Same as Edge.
[b]* Christian With Sting As A Mentor -[/b] I don't know nothing about this. I haven't watched the latest iMPACT! and didn't know that Sting was mentoring Christian..
[b]* Christians Coalition -[/b] It's great. Just as a guy above me said, it's like Evolution 2. They are dominent, and if they worked with eachother to complete their goals (Eg: Tag Title... they could have AJ team up with Tomko), I'm sure they will be a huge success.
[b]* Christians Moveset -[/b] Yeah, it's good. I like the Unprettier, one of my favourite moves.
[b]* Christians Previous Gimmicks -[/b] Captain Charisma was class. But my personal favourite is the Instant Classic, which he is of course using now.
[b]* Etc. -[/b] Christian is probably my favourite Wrestler on TNA, just surpressing AJ / Joe.

* - I don't know when Slammerversory is on, but if it was on this past Sunday, then I missed it.

Archived