The uncontrollable monster of TNA

WolfgangJT

[quote name='TheONEZurick' post='155260' date='May 9 2006, 09:14 AM'][quote name='glennsoe' post='155249' date='May 9 2006, 09:03 AM']
That's a GREAT caw !!

Any hacks for this one?[/quote]

Noooooooooooooooooooo
[/quote]

XD. lies...all lies..lol. oh yeah, there definitely are. mask can't be done without them (masks cover hair), unless you want a hairless Abyss. He's one of those caws hacks are needed to have a correct mask

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='155261' date='May 9 2006, 01:19 PM'][quote name='TheONEZurick' post='155260' date='May 9 2006, 09:14 AM']
[quote name='glennsoe' post='155249' date='May 9 2006, 09:03 AM']
That's a GREAT caw !!

Any hacks for this one?[/quote]

Noooooooooooooooooooo
[/quote]

XD. nice fibbing Z. oh yeah, there definitely are. mask can't be done without them (masks cover hair), unless you want a hairless Abyss..lol
[/quote]

Weird... masks doesn't cover up the hair in my game :huh:

[quote name='BillyKidman' post='155269' date='May 9 2006, 09:25 AM']Weird... masks doesn't cover up the hair in my game :huh:[/quote]

lol..you don't have our mask either...didn't use Mankind's. The mask is a combo of CaptainCAWisma's old one (his permission to work with us) with our own ideas and tricks.

hacked into a different place....could've swore they always did though (hacked it in before I even checked)...lol..oh well. trust me hacks are still needed. ;)

oh, and though you can't tell, the face under the mask is morphed to that of Chris Park (the real man behind the mask)

[quote name='WolfgangJT' post='155286' date='May 9 2006, 08:49 AM']hacked into a different place....could've swore they always did though (hacked it in before I even checked)...lol..oh well. trust me hacks are still needed.[/quote]
Uhh...no sorry you dont have to do that

[quote name='kuz' post='155288' date='May 9 2006, 09:51 AM'][quote name='WolfgangJT' post='155286' date='May 9 2006, 08:49 AM']
hacked into a different place....could've swore they always did though (hacked it in before I even checked)...lol..oh well. trust me hacks are still needed.[/quote]
Uhh...no sorry you dont have to do that
[/quote]

lol..uh, yeah you do need them (if you're saying you don't need hacks)...the way we made him you do. or do you know ways around transparency and other things no one can do without them...like having eyebrows in the blue area instead of the first 10? If you were stating you don't need the hack for mask placement due to hair...just figured that out...used to using masks for paints (like on Hardy) where you'd want the sides covering the mask to look like paints.

Archived