Manchester* Remixes

Manchester*

ok people I'm bumping this old Haas topic not only because I need more feedback on him but because I made two more CAWs and I thought it would be useless to start another thread

[img]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5824/boda2xuo1.png[/img]

morphing tips are appreciated

haven't see ons yet, but if you're talking about the full legged tights it has to be impossible because I can't hack and this new attire has more things than the old one =S...or maybe I'm wrong and the new attire is just a palette swap...I'll have to check

about the facial hair...any suggestions?

and about the hair? is it a good choice?

one more thing, added his entrance on the first post, see if you like brch =P

[quote name='THE Manchester*' post='1992829' date='Jun 5 2007, 10:27 PM']haven't see ons yet, but if you're talking about the full legged tights it has to be impossible because I can't hack and this new attire has more things than the old one =S...or maybe I'm wrong and the new attire is just a palette swap...I'll have to check

about the facial hair...any suggestions?

and about the hair? is it a good choice?

one more thing, added his entrance on the first post, see if you like brch =P[/quote]
The hair choice looks fine as it is, I guess the full legged tights could be hard but I think you should give it a shot to see what you come up with, I'll check the entrance later as gameklip usually freezes my comp.

Ps: Ill edit this post with what I think of it.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Brcherres' post='2239601' date='Jul 9 2007, 04:07 PM']The back looks too simple for the ONS attire, also his cheeks seem a bit "chubby".[/quote]lol you have to be kidding me, since I can't use hacks I only have 22 layers to play with, what do you expect? a freaking copy of his attire? I think it's very good considering the layer limitations, I'll see what I can do with the cheeks[quote name='Platypodge' post='2238942' date='Jul 9 2007, 01:39 PM']If you changed the scaling bad idea fookes was the one i used and it was near perfect except for hair.Though i can't tell because the pics are so different[/quote] what do you mean by scaling? if you mean morphing you are wrong, fookes may be a great creator, but the faces are by far is worse area, and his haas didn't look much like the real haas, I think mine looks better, but the pics don't do any justice and I still think I need more tips on how to improve his face

• 3 weeks later...
updated, I asked wolfgang for some tips and he helped me by giving me some advice, so the caw looks like that right now, I'm not sure if I did a good thing with the split screen pic, but after looking at it I see that I need to bring the eyebrow up a little, make it ticker, make the eye a little bigger in height and perhaps give him more jaw height, anything else people? lol I keep asking for tips but I get no replies, I'd really like to perfect this one so everybody could use a great charlie haas

Going by the split pic in the V3 collage, the following needs done:[list]
[*]Nostrils need to be higher and wider
[*]Eyeshape needs totally reworked
[*]Eyebrows need to be thicker and changed
[*]Upper lip needs to be thicker
[*]Lips need to be more pink
[*]Needs facial hair between the chin and lip
[/list]Might need to add some age and/or pick a different face skin, as well.

Not sure if you need the facial hair coming down along the jawline, either.

You'll get this perfected before it's all said and done. ;)

ok, did those things you've recommended plus some changes of my own, but before I show v4, I'd really like to have some tips on the facial hair & hair, since he doesn't use that stupid beard anymore and changes hair every monday, I have 4 layers for facial hair right now, and I'd like to have less so I could add more detail to his attire, I'm also considering to revert back to the shorts attire so it matches the ingame shelton plus saves me one layer to further the detail

[url="http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/charliehaas/photos1/2007rawphotos/"]http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/charlieh.../2007rawphotos/[/url]

so you guys can help me with the facial hair and hair, just concentrate on the first 8 pics please

Archived