:pounce:

[quote name='Intense JAKE' post='1971684' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:04 AM']i hope there are 2 or 3 versions of it: Groggy on Ropes, Running, and Ground[/quote]
i want 5: groggy on ropes, running, ground, finisher, and tag team. tag team because someone can throw him to the ropes and well :pounce: !!!

[quote name='Intense JAKE' post='1971683' date='Jun 2 2007, 10:01 AM']out of every move in WWE/ECW right now, i want the POUNCE in the most :))[/quote]

Heck Yea, I agree with you 100% The Pounce is awsome I mean I hate Marcus Cor Von but I love the Pounce :pounce: I want one that stalks like you stalk the guy while he's on the ground then out of nowhere.....................................................................[size=7]POUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] :pounce:

[quote name='SnickerDoodle12' post='1972150' date='Jun 2 2007, 11:45 AM'][quote name='Intense JAKE' post='1971683' date='Jun 2 2007, 10:01 AM']out of every move in WWE/ECW right now, i want the POUNCE in the most :))[/quote]

Heck Yea, I agree with you 100% The Pounce is awsome I mean I hate Marcus Cor Von but I love the Pounce :pounce: I want one that stalks like you stalk the guy while he's on the ground then out of nowhere.....................................................................[size=7]POUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] :pounce:
[/quote]
heck yes

• 3 months later...
[quote name='Ultamate Glowage!' post='2791986' date='Sep 13 2007, 05:02 PM']can wait not a big fan?[/quote]

[quote name='Canipe24' post='2791987' date='Sep 13 2007, 05:02 PM']DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupidest topic EVER MADE!!!!!... EVER!!!!!!
this should be locked for stupidity :D[/quote]
i guess you were wrong ultamate glowage doesnt care

[quote name='hhh 4 dx' post='1971592' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:42 PM']i can only imagin wat it looks like, i've never seen it before.

but yeah, sure, why not.

it's sumbody's finisher, so it should be in.[/quote]

The best way to describe the pounce is this:
[url="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTlwORDGrwY"]THE POUNCE (on sabu)[/url]

OH Btw, ive been looking forward to the pounce since the roster was released, if its not in i might cry!

Archived