2 New Slammiversary Matches, Murder City Machine Guns

Trademark

[b]2 New Slammiversary Matches, Murder City Machine Guns[/b]
Credit: Wrestlezone.com

[quote][i]Bob Backlund vs. Alex Shelley has been added to the Slammiversary PPV.

Also added to the Slammiversary card on June 17 is Chris Sabin defending the X Division Title against Jay "Black Machismo" Lethal.

The Tennessean has an article up covering the TNA Slammiversary press conference earlier today in Nashville at Tennessean.com. We will have more details on this soon.

WrestleZone.com is reporting that The Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin team will be using the name Murder City Machine Guns.

TNA will be debuting in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico on June 3rd.[/i][/quote]

Wow Bob Backlund vs. Alex Shelley will be a horrible match............

[quote name='Starrstruck' post='1966262' date='Jun 1 2007, 04:00 PM']Backlund will clearly win, it's a shame.[/quote]
Yeah it really sucks Alex shelley deserves to be x division or tag champion not feud with some crusty 60 year old moron bob backlund also I hope Jay Lethal wins the X division title.

Bob Backlund is hilarious and his involvement at Final Resolution was great but as for being booked in a match? bad idea, as for being booked in a match with Alex Shelley? TERRIBLE idea, they'll more than likely job Shelley to Backlund or have Shelley roll him up holding the tights which will make Shelley look stupid and I'm hoping for a MAJOR Alex Shelley push but if this is what he's involved in then I'll hold off my anticicpation.

I hope Senshi is on the card, in ROH he was one of the very best since it's inception and had multiple matches of the year each year with the top names and workers. TNA should book Senshi as one of the companies top heels and book him in main-events.

I'd much prefer watching Alex Shelley and Senshi in the top position then Kurt Angle or Christian who may be much bigger names but aren't within a mile of the talent of the aforementioned wrestlers.

Backlund was great in his promos,but I don´t see the point in him being in a match.Especially agaisnt one who has such great potential at becoming the next big thing in wrestling.Charisma,Wrestling Ability,Mic Skills,The Looks,Great attitude.I hope Shelley doesn´t job.

I personally prefer Muder City to Motor City, it sounds cooler. Shelley better not lose to Backlund, that would completely destroy his credibility. I'm looking forward to Sabin/Lethal. They've had some good tag matches in the World X Cup, hopefully they can put on a great singles match.

Archived