'HEY, NOTHIN' YOU CAN SAY, NOTHIN'S GONNA CHANGE WHAT YOU DONE TO ME, NOW IT'S TIME TO SHINE, IM GONNA TAKE WHAT'S MINE..... TAKE WHAT'S MI-INE, HEY!'

m a r v i n

[quote name='Mccc301/The Ricasho' post='1962053' date='Jun 1 2007, 01:27 AM']Whats with stealing my style fool lol?

Face needs sum tweaking. Don't make the undies pitch black. Needs to show some detail. Lips are too dark and chin looks a little too long.[/quote]
:P

Thanks for the tips. I will have an update A.S.A.P..

[quote name='The Blackheart' post='1962062' date='Jun 1 2007, 01:30 AM']different eyebrows
more tattoos
tweak face a little

good start 6/10[/quote]
Actually, the eyebrows are exact. I will be adding more tattoos. I will update the face.

[quote name='Brcherres' post='1962020' date='Jun 1 2007, 01:19 AM']The lip is too red and the nose should be brought down a bit, body morphing looks great.[/quote]
Alright thanks for the tips.

[quote name='JayDee' post='1962135' date='Jun 1 2007, 01:45 AM']Change the eyebrows. Shorten or widen the head a bit. Make nose wider. All I can say for now.[/quote]
Alright, I will have an update tomorrow.

Anyone else have any tips or improvements for me?

Update:
[img]http://i7.tinypic.com/61ofbja.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i13.tinypic.com/67efxn7.jpg[/img]

What do you think?

1. Change the eyebrows
2. Make his neck shorter and wider
3. If you have some layers left, try to make a better attire
4. His lips are too dark
5. Take away some Outline and give him more upperline

I won't rate because a rating won't help you

[quote name='King-Orton' post='1965370' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:22 PM']What's the point in this CAW? It looks almost nothing like Randy Orton. The point is, there's already an Orton in the game that looks better than any Orton you could try and make.[/quote]
Let him do what he want! Maybe he doesn't like the Ingame Orton

You should give suggestions!

[quote name='King-Orton' post='1965370' date='Jun 1 2007, 06:22 PM']What's the point in this CAW? It looks almost nothing like Randy Orton. The point is, there's already an Orton in the game that looks better than any Orton you could try and make.[/quote]

[b]Who are you to say he can't make one. [/b]
What's the point in creating someone who's in the game?
Well it's easy to answer that, you may want to make an alternative attire, a more recent attire, or even just to test your cawing skill. Of course it's always gonna be highy unlikely that a created one will look as good as an ingame model compared to the real thing. But you can get pretty close. Caw mode is there to use as you like it, and opinions are entitled to eveyone. Now, back on topic:

Archived